Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is by far the most products Ive finished in one month! I was disappointed I finished only 5 products in December but I definitely made up for it in January :)
1) Gucci by Gucci perfumed body lotion - I got this in a holiday set and still have the perfume! I rarely used this because it was a bit strong. I would recommend just buying the perfume. I would use this for nights out. Im trying to decide if I should keep the bottle for decoration since I think its very sleek.
2) Bath & Body Works Vanilla Tini shower gel - This smelled soo good! It had vanilla, coconut, and caramel in it so it was very sweet. I got this last year but I saw it during the semi annual sale. If they ever bring this back I would probably pick it up!
3) Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo - I loved this! It was in my December favorites. I would definitely pick this up again and will probably try out the conditioner too. It makes my hair so soft.
4) Boots N7 Beautifully Balanced purifying toner - This is for Oily/Combination skin and it was just ok to me. I didnt feel a difference. I definitely prefer my Lush Tea Tree Water. However this is very affordable and lasted forever!
5) Be Fine Exfoliating Cleanser - At first I didnt like this but then after about 2 weeks of using this I noticed my skin was a lot softer and I started to like how it felt. I bought this on sale at Ulta. Not sure if I would buy this for full price because I have tried better exfoliators out there.
6) Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint hand cream - This too was in my December Favorites and I LOVED this. Not only did I love the scent, I loved the formula. It was not greasy at all and left my hands super soft. I would definitely buy more scents in this formula.
7) John Masters Organics lavender hydrating mist for skin & hair - my friend gave this to me and I really liked it! I used it as a toner and a detangler for my hair. Not sure where this can be found or how much it is but I would consider purchasing this.
8) LOreal Paris Youth Code Serum Intense - I really liked this but I feel like there are stronger, more intense serums out there. But for being drugstore it was pretty good. If I couldnt buy a higher end stronger serum, I would definitely buy this again.
9) Bath & Body Works PocketBac Creamy Pumpkin hand sanitizer - I loved this scent from Fall. It takes me forever to finish one of these because I have like 5 at once in different places - purse, keychain, office, car, bedside table -everywhere! I would pick up this scent again
10) Rapid Lash - I felt like this worked in the beginning and then just stopped. It made my lashes longer and thicker the first couple of months. Maybe it expired or my lashes got used to it. I think I will try another tube in the future. I got this on Hautelook for a cheaper price so maybe if I see it on there again Ill purchase it.
11) Philosophy Purity Made Simple one-step facial cleansing clothes - these are now my new favorite facial clothes. I will probably switch off between these and my now 2nd favorite face wipes - yes to blueberries.
12) The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue - this smelled phenomenal but I didnt feel like it made a difference in the texture of my dry winter feet =(
13) The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - This lasted me over a year and it worked! It reduced the size of my breakouts but I hated the scent. I think I will try other brands to see if they work just as well but have a better scent.
14) Urban Decay Primer Potion - This came with my Naked palette and it was pretty good. Everyone talks about this and loves it. I would consider buying this in the new squeezy tube.
15) Fresh SUGAR lip treatment - This is my new favorite lip balm! I even have a back up of this. I used this until the very end - meaning I scraped out everything with a lip brush! it lasted a whole week more.
16) Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion - I hated this. if you have oily skin, DO NOT buy this. If you have dry skin and want a dewy look, this might work for you.
17) Tarte Celebutante moisturizing dry oil shimmer spray - not sure how I was supposed to use this but I would mix it sometimes with my moisturizer, or put in my hair or on my collar bone and it was ok. I wouldnt purchase this. It lasted a LONG time and I feel like a full size would be impossible to finish.
18) Boscia Oil Free Nightly Hydration - This was pretty good. I got it in my Birchbox and it lasted about 2 months. I would consider buying this in the future.
19) EOS Sweet Mint lip balm - Ever since I got the SUGAR lip treatment I notice that EOS isnt that good. I do, however, love the sweet mint scent. This is the only EOS lip balm I would recommend if you really wanted one.
20) StriVectin Tightening Neck Cream - I forgot where I got this sample from but it lasted about a month and I did notice a little difference. I dont have any problems with an aging neck yet but I believe in prevention and I would definitely buy this.
21) Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara in Blackest Black - This was an ok mascara. Definitely better ones out there. Maybelline usually makes great mascaras but I feel this one isnt as great as their other ones. I wouldnt buy this again.
What products did you finish in January? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3