Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a tad late so oopsie :( but like I always say better late then never ;) This months Birchbox was a bit of a disappointment but hopefully we can go up from here lol
1) Aerie Shimmer Fragrance - this was packaged cute in its little silver wrapper but this fragrance was nothing special to me. I wouldnt purchase it but it smells ok though. It has bergamot, peony, and vanilla. Full sizes are $14.95 - 39.95
2) Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Cream SPF 15 - I really like Caudalie so Im excited to try this BUT this sample is SO tiny! Ive gotten a free sample of a Caudalie serum from http://sephora.com and it was at least 3 times bigger than this. Full size is $75 (yikes!)
3) Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner - The only good thing this month. This is full size and very pigmented! I like it! Im glad because I just ran out of liquid liner and I bought one from the Sephora brand and it is awful! So Birchbox knew I needed a black liquid liner. This is worth $15
4) Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - Ive never heard of this and have yet to try it so well see if it works with my oily hair! Full size is $32
5) Deborah Lippmann the stripper to go - Ive gotten one of these for free when I ordered from Deborah Lippmmanns website and I liked it! But its a bit pricey for me for a one time use nail polish remover. A pack of 6 is $12
What did you get in your January Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com