Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! IM BACK! Long time no talk! Sorry I`ve been gone, lots of things have been happening around here! I completed my senior thesis, I graduated, and I moved back home! I`m excited about everything! (Yes, even about moving back home! Now I don`t have to pay for food, yay!)
But, I`ve been so busy that my Luuuxing has taken the back burner! Let`s change that, shall we? On with my favorites! :)
1. Spoiled Nail Polish in Jewelry Heist: As almost everyone here on Luuux probably knows, glitter is my absolute weakness. Put glitter on something and I am attracted to it like a moth to a neon sign. This glitter polish is so gorgeous, and the combination of the different shapes and colors makes it look almost like a rose gold, which is also one of my favorite colors for nails and accessories. Put it together and you have one of my favorite nail polishes in recent history!
2. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion with SPF 15: I have had some bad luck with the Neutrogena moisturizers I`ve tried in the past, because they were always either too sticky or they absorbed too fast. This lotion is absolutely perfect for me. I have dry skin that is prone to redness because of rosacea. This lotion hydrates my skin so well without feeling thick or sticky, and it has a nice, light fragrance that makes it seem a lot more high-end than it is. It claims to soothe redness, and as for that, I haven`t seen a huge difference. It definitely doesn`t make my redness any worse, which is great. But it hasn`t done a ton in terms of reducing my rosacea. That being said, I still LOVE it and recommend it to anyone for their basic moisturizer needs! It also has SPF 15, which is always a plus.
3. Up and Up Crease Brush: I saw this at Target for only a dollar (or was it 1.99? I can`t remember), and I thought what the heck, I will try it. It works amazingly for blending! It is very soft, fluffy, and blends my shadows out really well. I`ve never tried Sigma or MAC brushes so I can`t really compare it to those brands, but I find that it works well for me so I definitely recommend it, especially for being so cheap!!
4. Rimmel Special Eyes Precision Eye Liner in 114 Rich Brown: I love this color, it is a true mahogany brown, and it makes my blue eyes pop. It applies really smoothly and doesn`t tug at all. I recommend this to everyone as a nice drugstore eyeliner that goes on easily and doesn`t smudge, even those of us who don`t have blue eyes! :)
5. Palladio Brow Pencil in Taupe: I used to never do anything to my brows except pluck out the strays, but now that I`ve started using this brow pencil, I love filling in my brows to complete my eye looks. It just makes everything look so much more polished! I love this pencil because the Taupe color complements my brown eyebrows without looking too dark. It has a nice thick texture that keeps my brows groomed without looking too waxy or done up. Love it!!!
6. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La La: This lipgloss is such a gorgeous color for Spring! It wears well over almost every lipstick I have; it brightens up some of my darker shades and makes my lighter pinks more vivid, since we all know that vivid colors are very trendy right now! This lip gloss has been helping me a lot to get out of my lip color comfort zone!
7. Urban Decay Primer Potion (old packaging): I know, I know, I`m VERY late on picking up on this product. I had been using a mediocre eyeshadow primer from the drugstore (L`Oreal De-Crease), and had no idea how well eye primers could really work. I was able to snag this primer potion for $9 at Nordstrom Rack because they discontinued this packaging, since I know there were a lot of complaints about not being able to use all of the product in there. I didn`t really care because I figured I would just try it like this, and if I liked it I would get the new packaging later. Long story short, all the hype is true and I love it! The best reason that I love this is because my eyelids itch when I use eyeshadow, and I`ve always just tolerated it, but UDPP creates a barrier between my lids and the shadow, so no more itching and pain! WOOHOO! For anyone with sensitive eyelids, you should really try this!
8. ELF High Definition Powder: I`ve fallen in love with the effect that this powder gives! It is messy, yes, but it makes my face feel SO smooth and silky and blurs out all of my pores. Highly recommend this, especially because it works similarly to the MUFE HD powder and is only $6 at Target!
9. Victoria`s Secret Body Mist in Secret Charm: I feel like this is one of the lesser-talked-about scents from Victoria`s Secret. It is definitely my all time favorite! It smells clean and crisp and floral without being overbearingly sweet like some VS scents can be. I love how it smells like I just walked out of a flowery meadow! :P
10. Milani Baked Blush in Corallina: I`m sure I`ve included this in favorites posts before. This is one of my all time favorite blushes and it is especially lovely now that Coral is the it-color of this season! It applies like a dream and has a beautiful, subtle golden shimmer that is extra flattering. I`ve been using this every day and even GUYS, who we all know don`t even noticed makeup, have complimented me the days I`ve worn it! If that`s not inspiration to try this, then I don`t know what is! :P
Okay ladies and gents! That`s it for my favorites of April! I`m so late that I`m going to have to make another one of these posts in like two weeks! Oh well! :P I promise I`m back to posting for good now! I`ve missed you all!
Thanks for reading! Hope you`re having a beautiful day!
(image is mine!)