Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Lovely Luuuxers!
I`m so excited to see the new Luuux is up and running! It loads so much faster, and I think I like the new way of earning Luuux$! I can`t wait to see what gift cards you can redeem points for!
Anyway, since summer is wrapping up and we will soon be on to Fall, I`ve gathered my favorite beauty products of Summer 2013 to share with all of you!
1. Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer in Fair: There is literally nothing about this product that I don`t like. It has SPF, a hint of coverage, fills in my pores, and keeps my makeup looking awesome all day, since I`ve been putting in such long days between work and graduate school!
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Easy Baked: I love this shade especially because it is golden without leaning too orange or too bronze. And of course, UD makes some of the best eyeshadows in terms of formulation!
3. Tarte EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow/Liner: I`ve been raving about this eyeliner ever since I got it. The bronze color is especially pretty with the UD Easy Baked eyeshadow to create a simple golden summery look.
4. MAC Blush in Royal Sunset: So glad I picked up this blush from the Royal Sunset collection! It is a matte bright pink that leans a bit warm and completely brightens up my face.
5. Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray: I`ve raved about this product for years! This has especially come in handy when the weather was super sticky! This combined with the Tarte BB primer kept my makeup looking fresh always!
6. Buxom Hot Escapes Bronzer in Tahiti: I am probably the most excited about this product than any other this summer! It has a slight sheen and doesn`t lean too orange, and best of all, it smells like toasted coconut! When I put it on I am instantly transported back to the sandy shores of Maui! It is amazing!
7. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara: I hate how expensive the full-size of this mascara is, because I got this little sample and it is one of the best mascaras I`ve ever used! It gives so much volume in just one coat, I have no idea how it`s even possible. Definitely good for those of you who want drama!
8. Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Deep Ocean: I just love blue eyeliner in the summer, it brightens up the eyes and makes the whites of the eyes look more white! This is an especially nice one, and it was super cheap at the drugstore too.
9. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Katie: I have become obsessed with the Buxom lipglosses in general...after I bought Katie, my collection has now expanded to about nine Buxom lip glosses!! Katie is my favorite shade; it is a light warm pink with a subtle silver shimmer running through it. These lip glosses are famous for a reason--they make the lips look luscious, and aren`t too sticky. They are also minty, which is so nice!
That wraps up my favorites! I included this picture in a post on my blog, called Paging Doctor Pretty (http://pagingdoctorpretty.blogspot.com). Feel free to check out my blog anytime! :)
Hope you all had a great summer and are looking forward to an awesome Fall!
(image is mine!)