Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! So, in honor of the sunny, warm weather in my city, I picked out my favorite spring nail polishes and thought I would share them with you all!
1. Love & Beauty: "Rose". I bought this at Forever 21, and it is a beautiful shimmery pink. It is somewhat sheer, and takes about 3 coats for fully opacity. But the final product is gorgeous!
2. Sinful Colors Professional: "Hazard". This is a gorgeous coral that leans more orange than pink. It is a cream color with no shimmer, and is fully opaque in one coat! I love Sinful Colors polishes and this one is one of the best! I bought it at Walgreens.
3. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: "Mellow Yellow". This is a creamy, bright daffodil yellow that has a creme finish. This color reminds me so much of easter eggs and spring flowers! I always get compliments when wearing this shade. It is very opaque and I usually use two coats for perfect opacity. I bought this polish at Target.
4. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: "Mint Sorbet". Minty cream colors are so popular in the spring time, and this one is so perfect. Like Mellow Yellow, it is very creamy and opaque, and requires two coats to be absolutely flawless. I bought this polish at CVS.
5. LA Splash: "Retro". This color is a pretty good dupe for Essie`s Turquoise and Caicos, in my opinion. It is a creamy minty turquoise color that is slightly deeper in tone than Mint Sorbet. I adore this color, and I also love the rectangular packaging! I bought this shade at Ulta.
6. Kiko Makeup Milano: "338". This is the most gorgeous pastel periwinkle blue that I have ever seen! It has a wonderful, creamy finish and applies like a dream to the nail. I love using this polish in the springtime! I bought this polish at Kiko Cosmetics in Paris, France.
7. Sinful Colors Professional: "Bali Mist". This color is a gorgeous purple color that transforms to goldish/green depending on the angle you look at it. This polish is rather sheer, but it builds up very well and takes 2/3 coats to get the color in the bottle. This color is different than the typical lavender purples that are normally associated with spring, but it is so bright and shimmery and beautiful that I think it would be perfect for this time of year. I bought this polish at Walgreens.
8. Wet n Wild Fast Dry: "Party of Five Glitters". This is my absolute favorite glitter polish to put on top of my bright spring colors. I feel like I bring out the colorful glitter polishes around springtime to put on an accent nail or as a top coat. It would be rather difficult to completely coat your nail with this glitter (it would take lots of layers, which could get goopy!). My favorite polishes to put underneath this glitter are the LA Splash Retro and Sinful Bali Mist. When I wear this polish I call them my "party nails"! I bought this polish at Walgreens.
The best thing about these nail polish picks is that they are all from the drugstore and all retailed for less than $5! I love good polishes but I love a good bargain even more! :)
Hope you all enjoyed my nail polish picks, and that these inspire you to perk up your nail color for spring!
(pictures are mine!)