Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
This is the third and final look in my Spring Look series! It features winged liquid liner, a pop of pink on the cheeks and lips, loosely curled hair, and a bright colorful manicure! If this look doesn`t get you excited for springtime, then I don`t know what will! :)
Let`s get started, shall we? Keep reading for instructions on how to achieve this entire look!
<strong>MAKEUP LOOK</strong> Instructions!
1. I color-corrected and brightened the under-eye area using <strong>Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach</strong>
2. I used my favorite drugstore foundation, <strong>L`Oreal True Match Lumi</strong>, all over my face to even out my skin and cover redness. This foundation gives your skin the most gorgeous luminosity and has medium coverage.
3. I concealed blemishes using my <strong>Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NC 15</strong>
4. I set the whole face with <strong>MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus</strong>. This setting powder is perfect for Spring because it keeps your foundation in place but does not look too flat or cakey.
5. I gave my cheeks a pretty pink flush using the<strong>Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful</strong>, a warm matte carnation pink
6. I contoured a bit and added a bit of warmth to my face using <strong>NYC Bronzer in Sunny</strong>
7. I highlighted my cheeks and the bridge of my nose using the <strong>Physician`s Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl</strong>
8. I used the <strong>Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded</strong> all across my lid and inner corner to add brightness
9. I lined my upper lashline with the <strong>Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid eyeliner</strong>, making the line dramatic and winged
10. I smudged the <strong>Tarte smolderEYES eyeshadow pencil in Gold</strong> along the edge of the eyeshadow wing to add a bit of warmth
11. I curled my lashes and applied one coat of <strong>Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara</strong> followed by one coat of <strong>Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara</strong>
12. I used the <strong>Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart</strong> on the lips, and topped it off with the <strong>NARS Lip Gloss in Deep Throat</strong>
And that`s it! I quite like this look, especially because it is appropriate for everyday wear! After the long winter, it is especially nice to use bright blush and lip products to perk up the face!
Now, on to the hair! All I did was first heat-protect my hair using the <strong>Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray</strong>, and then using my <strong>Hana Elite flat iron</strong>, I twisted my hair around the iron and pulled all the way down to create a loose curl! This method of curling hair is so fast and I love the look it gives.
Finally, I painted my nails in bright colors that reminded me of candy! Wearing bright nail colors is a great way to brighten any outfit, especially if you`re not as keen on wearing bright colors on the face. Think of your nails as an accessory! :P
<strong>NAIL LOOK</strong> Instructions!
1. I applied a clear base coat to all nails; the one I used today was the <strong>Revlon Colorstay Base Coat</strong>
2. Starting on the thumb, paint using the following nail polishes: <strong>Sinful Colors "Island Coral", Sinful Colors "Hazard", Sinful Colors "Let`s Meet", Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Green with Envy", and Sinful Colors "Cinderella".</strong>
3. End with a fast-drying top-coat; the one I love at the moment is <strong>Sally Hansen Diamond Flash Top Coat</strong>.
And there you have it! Super colorful nails for spring! :)
<strong>Phew, I know I talked a lot in this post! I hope you all made it to the end. Let me know what you think of this look, or if you`ll do something similar when Spring rolls into town! :)</strong>
(images are all original and belong to me!)