Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
I have had so much fun today bringing out my brighter makeup and playing around. I feel like a little kid playing dress-up! Thanks again to Luuux for hosting a Spring Look contest, it is a fantastic idea and lots of fun! I will definitely be doing this look again when the weather warms up.
This look is super colorful and also very easy to put together! I am no expert when it comes to makeup, and I definitely don`t have the best technique, especially when it comes to colorful products. But fortunately, this look is very simple!
<strong>PEACOCK-INSPIRED EYE LOOK</strong>
1. The first thing I did was prime my lids using my <strong>Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded</strong>, a shimmery champagne shade.
2. I then went over this all over the lid and inner-corner with the Urban Decay eyeshadow in <strong>Sin</strong>, which is featured in my Ammo palette.
3. I lined underneath my lower lashes with my <strong>NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk</strong>, to create a base for the colors to look vibrant.
4. I used the following three <strong>Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Pencils: Junkie</strong> on the inner-most portion of the lower lid, <strong>Radium</strong> in the middle, and <strong>Ransom</strong> in the outer corner.
5. I used a small detail brush to dust the Urban Decay shadow in <strong>Mildew</strong> on top of Junkie and <strong>Shattered</strong> on top of Radium. Both of those shadows are also from the Ammo palette.
6. I lightly lined the upper and lower waterlines with the <strong>UD 24/7 Pencil in Perversion</strong>
7. I curled my lashes and applied one coat of <strong>Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara</strong> followed by a coat of <strong>Lancome High Definicils mascara</strong> on the top and bottom lashes.
That`s it for the look! I know it sounded pretty long-winded, but I promise it is easy to do!
I also put together a nail look to match the eyes! It uses two of my favorite Wet n Wild polishes, and I know it looks a little bit messy, but I still like the ombre effect!
<strong>TEAL GLITTER NAILS </strong>
1. I painted the nails with a clear base coat
2. I painted two coats of <strong>Wet n Wild Megalast in "I Need a Refresh-Mint"</strong>
3. I painted several coats of <strong>Wet n Wild Fergie in Mermaid Curves</strong>, focusing most of the coats at the tip of the nail to create a gradient effect
4. I finished off with a fast-dry top coat!
<strong>I hope you all enjoyed this eye look and matching manicure! Let me know if you end up trying something similar! :) </strong>