Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
I`ve recently been playing around more with lip products, and I`ve found a bunch that I think are so pretty for Spring! I like to transition in the springtime into more pinks and pastels. Obviously this is just my preference, but I hope that you like these colors as much as I do!
From Left to Right:
1. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Ravishing Rose: This is a part of the Naturally Nude LE collection that Maybelline recently came out with. It is a creme finish, so it has no shimmer, and it is a light baby pink. I like wearing this lipstick with a little bit of warm pink gloss. I love the formula of these lipsticks--they go on smoothly and I find them to be adequately hydrating.
2. L`Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Julianne`s Nude: This shade is from the Collection Privee, where a bunch of celebrity women created their own lipstick shades. I am obsessed with the matte black packaging of this lipstick! I would describe this lipstick as a pink-nude, but it leans more on the pink side. This is the perfect workplace lipstick, because it is so natural and flattering.
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya: I absolutely love the Revlon Lip Butters for how hydrating they are! This shade looks quite orange in the tube, but on the lips it just gives a slightly coral-pink tint. This is an easy shade to apply on the go, and coral colors are perfect for Spring! It looks amazing paired with a coral blush, such as Milani`s Corallista!
4. MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul: This shade is a bright pink...I can`t think of any other way to describe it! It is a Cremesheen finish, which I think is the best MAC lipstick finish, especially for my extra dry lips! This lipstick is the epitome of bright but wearable, so it is perfect for you girls out there who might shy away from bright shades otherwise. Highly recommended, and plus, I LOVE the vanilla scent of MAC lipsticks!
5. L`Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Fresh as a Rose: As you can probably tell, I`m a pretty big fan of L`Oreal Colour Riche lipsticks! They are on the pricier end for a drugstore product, but the quality is totally worth it. This shade is a pinkish-red, which I think is perfect for Spring because it is moving away from the dark, vampy reds that are popular in winter. It is a stunning shade that I always get complimented on, and it looks amazing with a cat-eye!
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie: I feel like this is a lip butter that doesn`t get a whole lot of attention in the blogosphere! I`ve already raved about how much I love these because of the hydration, and I can`t get enough of this gorgeous shade! It comes off very pigmented, considering it is more of a balm-like product, and the color is like a bright purple-pink. This is the lip color I go to when I want a dark lip if I`m going out at night, but I also want to still look spring-like.
Most of these products are from the drugstore, which is awesome because I like saving money! Drugstore lip products are such good quality and there is such a variety of shades, so you don`t need to go somewhere like Nordstrom or Sephora to get some super pretty lip colors!
Which one is your favorite? Have you tried any of these lipsticks? Let me know in the comments! :)
(images are all mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp lipstick spring swatches drugstore