Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
Favorites time! Sorry they`re so late, this past week just totally got away from me!
1. <strong>Maybelline Illegal Lengths Mascara</strong>: I`ve raved about this mascara for awhile now on LUUUX. I was afraid it would be too gimmicky but it really works! My lashes look so long and separated when I use this mascara, and it was very reasonably priced!
2. <strong>L`Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation</strong>: I think I may have found my HG drugstore foundation, folks!! I have loved the original True Match foundation for a long time because of the perfect color match, but the one complaint I had was that the finish was too matte for my dry skin. This adds more hydration and makes my skin look beautiful and "lit-from-within" without looking greasy! And there are no visible shimmers either, which I like. The color match is also even BETTER than the original, which I didn`t know was possible! I`m planning to do a full review on this soon!
3. <strong>Urban Decay Primer Potion</strong>: This goes without saying; I`ve always said that this is an amazing product for me because it has prevented my eyelids from experiencing dermatitis when I use shimmery eyeshadows. If you have sensitive eyelids, I highly recommend using this primer, even underneath cream shadows!
4. <strong>Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream</strong>: This moisturizer has made my skin look so amazing! It has hyaluronic acid in it, and when I use it at nighttime, I wake up with my skin feeling like it`s totally new! It keeps my skin feeling super hydrated, but never looks greasy.
5. <strong>NYC Bronzer in Sunny</strong>: Long story short, I have no idea how I survived without this bronzer all my life. Amazing. `Nuff said.
6. <strong>Vaseline Lip Therapy with Cocoa Butter</strong>: I bought this in the Target travel-sized section because my lips had been peeling like crazy, and this has changed the health and look of my lips! I put this on at night and my lips still feel smooth and balmy in the morning! It also smells AMAZING.
7. <strong>Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner</strong>: This was a re-discovered product for me; it was the first liquid eyeliner I ever owned and I had forgotten how much I loved it! It stays put without smudging and dries to a classy shiny finish that looks really polished and pretty!
8. <strong>Bath and Body Works PocketBac in Wildberry Dahlia</strong>: Everyone loves PocketBacs, myself included! This is such a lovely scent, and I love how PocketBacs are not as drying on the hands as other sanitizers tend to be!
9. <strong>Physician`s Formula Gel Eyeliner Trio for Brown Eyes</strong>: These have been featured in my favorites many times, so this is no surprise to some of you! The quality of PF gel eyeliners is amazing and I love how you get three colors for the price of one. They are so smooth and make applying them a breeze!
10. <strong>Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion</strong>: I now understand why these eyeliners have such a cult following! This eyeliner makes my waterline look so defined and doesn`t smudge a bit! I used to not wear black eyeliner all the time because I didn`t want to look too dark or intense, but I love the control that I can get with this pencil so I can make a very thin line and give my eyes more definition. I HIGHLY recommend this pencil if you haven`t tried it already!
11. <strong>Tresemme Split Remedy Leave-In Split End Conditioning Treatment</strong>: My hair is getting so long (I am due for a haircut soon!), and part of the reason why I`ve been able to get it this long without it looking completely fried is because of this stuff! It smooths down my split ends so well that my hair always looks sleek. It also smells really good, in my opinion!
<strong>That concludes my favorites! Are any of these products your favorites too?</strong>
(image is mine!)