Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Sorry my favorites are so late! But better late than never, right? And who doesn`t love a good surprise favorites post in the middle of the month? :P
1. Tarte BB Tinted Primer: Second month in a row that this is in my favorites! I haven`t gone a day without using it. Love how it has sunscreen in it too and keeps my makeup looking very fresh.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Thankful: Got this in one of my little holiday sets; it is a gorgeous bright pink that I`ve been loving using, in an attempt to extend my summer makeup before transitioning to darker colors!
3. Burts Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm: Burt`s Bees have been my favorite lip balms for awhile, and this one smells amazing and hydrates without making my sensitive lips peel.
4. Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream: My favorite eye primer at the moment. It is matte, matches my skin perfectly, and keeps my shadows from fading and doesn`t crease. At a drugstore price, you can`t go wrong!
5. Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot: This is the first time trying this product, despite all the hype it gets! Apricot is a gorgeous neutral color that gives my lips bit of color and a lot of glossiness! Not too sticky too, which I like.
6. Buxom Lash Mascara: I`m so sad that this little tube is almost all gone! I haven`t wanted to reach for any other mascaras this month because this one is so perfect! It has a nifty brush that gives me the most gorgeous, separated, long, defined lashes, without being too overdone for work.
7. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle: I`ve been using highlighter a lot this month, which I forget to do most of the time. I love this one because the soft glow on the cheeks is gorgeous, and it also looks amazing as an inner-corner and under-brow highlight!
8. Too Faced Natural Eye Palette: This one has popped up in my favorites time and time again. I`ve been loving mattes lately so the top row of shadows have gotten used a lot.
Those are my September Favorites! Hope you all had a great month, now on to October!! :)
(images are mine!)