Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! I`m so glad I wasn`t so late on doing my favorites this month! I`m so excited for SUMMER! Let`s just get right to it!
1. Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance foundation: I reviewed this foundation earlier in May because I dug it out of my "reject-bin" of makeup! I`m glad I never threw it away because I love it now! I had been using it without a primer and I had a hard time getting a good color match because I was too fair. Now that I`ve been using my self-tanner, this foundation matches to me perfectly! It`s also nice because as all self-tanning ladies know, your color tends to fluctuate a lot, and it`s so much easier to use this than to keep mixing foundations together. It also is lightweight coverage and controls oil and shine! Perfect for summertime!!
2. Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion with SPF 15: This has been my favorite moisturizer for the past few months! It is moisturizing enough for my dry skin with rosacea, but it sinks in so well and doesn`t leave me feeling sticky or shiny. It also smells really good, kind of floral and zesty, like I`d imagine a higher end moisturizer would! I also love that it has SPF 15!
3. Jergens Natural Glow Face Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20: I bought this in conjunction with my Jergens Natural Glow body lotion, and I absolutely love it! I used to just use the body formulation on my face, but I always felt greasy and it clogged my pores big time. This moisturizer is the perfect color, feels lightweight, and is SO hydrating, without looking greasy at all! My skin feels SO amazing after I use this, and it looks darker and better too! I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to practice safe sun and go the self-tanner route!
4. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock in SPF 70: This is hands down, my favorite line of sunblocks. I will never use anything else! It dries so well that I have no idea I even have it on. The smell is also light and subtle, so you don`t reek like Coppertone or anything in your day-to-day life. I wear this underneath my makeup and it doesn`t affect how my makeup wears at all, so this is an absolute MUST to protect your delicate facial skin in the summer!
5. Physician`s Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl: This is my all-time favorite highlighter. It is so perfect for my fair skin tone. It comes off as a slightly pink champagne color, which is perfect for my skin, which is still somewhat fair at this time of year. I may have to switch to a few shades down when I am more tan, but for now this is so beautiful. I apply it with my fingers to the tops of my cheeks and blend upward and it is so natural and luminous, I can`t get enough of it!
6. Physician`s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer in Light Bronzer: I`ve been using this lately to perk up my complexion and what can I say, Physician`s Formula never disappoints me! I`ve had this for awhile and at first I loved how it smelled, but now the smell has sort of worn away, which is a bummer. But it still works amazingly, is excellently pigmented, and the color is very flattering for my skin tone with a light hand. I will be able to use it more liberally once I`m a bit darker, for sure! Plus the little hearts are just so adorable.
1. L`Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in Carbon Black: I`ve raved about this mascara in a few previous posts, so it definitely makes my favorites this month! It is SO black and it makes my lashes look so beautiful and volumized, especially when layered on top of my beloved Lash Blast. It really has taken my lashes to the next level in terms of drama!
1. Essie Polish in Shine of the Times: OK, so this should come as no surprise, as I`ve been obsessing over this polish very verbally all over Luuux! I`ve used it in the past few manicures and I am completely smitten. Enough said.
1. Bath and Body Works HandiBac in Sea Island Cotton: You may be wondering why this counts as a body product. Well, as some of you may know from my B&BW haul, I mentioned how I like to use hand sanitizer as deodorant! Long story short, it kills all of the bacteria under your arms that might make you musty if you get a bit sweaty in the summer. It works amazingly and I love how fresh and clean this one smells!
2. Clinique Happy: This favorite is not actually mine, it is my sister`s! She is home from college so I am currently enjoying the access to her closet and beauty stash. Her collection is not nearly as excessive as mine but she has a few gems in there that I like to steal on occasion! Clinique Happy is one of my all-time favorite perfumes. I love how crisp and clean and sophisticated it smells. I really need to stop stealing it because eventually she is going to notice that some of it is gone! I am hoping to get Clinique Happy in Bloom soon before it goes away because it is limited edition. This entire line is just amazing!
3. ELF Eye Lash Curler: This is actually a tool that I`ve been using daily for a long time, and I never bothered to mention it in my favorites before. I`m not sure why! This little curler only cost me a dollar and it is wonderful. I`m not sure why anyone would drop more money on a basic lash curler when this little guy is awesome! I highly recommend it! :)
So, that concludes my May Favorites! Let me know what you all thought of them! HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE! :D
(image is mine!)