Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! Sorry I am a few days late with my March Favorites! I`ve had a lot of time over Spring Break to find lots of favorite products, so without further a do, here they are! I`ll go from left to right in the image above.
1. HANA Elite Flat Iron: I received this flat iron for Christmas and I am IN LOVE! My old flat iron was a Remington Wet 2 Straight that was almost seven years old, and on it`s last leg! This flat iron is such an improvement and I can tell in the health of my hair. The plates are entirely ceramic coated, so it is less damaging. I also can use it on a lower heat setting and it still straightens and smooths my hair with ease. And it passes through with no tugging! It is everything I`ve ever wanted from a flat iron, plus it is awesome at curling my hair too! I highly recommend it!
2. HANA Shine Shield: The website that the flat iron came from, http://www.misikko.com, was so generous and they sent a whole box of goodies along with the flat iron! (By the way, I`m not affiliated with this website at all, I`m just so impressed by their customer service!) One of the goodies was a small bottle of this HANA Shine Shield, which is an extremely lightweight serum that I put on my hair, particularly the ends, before using my flat iron. It smells amazing, and makes my hair so shiny without looking greasy. I will definitely be buying a full-sized version of this product once this runs out, although it will be awhile because a little goes a long way!!
3. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo: So, I just bought this yesterday. I know it`s a little bit early to be putting it into my favorites. And I bought it in April. Oh well. I used this blush for the first time today and I have fallen in love! It suits my fair skin so well and looks very natural. And for $3 you just can`t beat it! I haven`t tried the bronzer yet but I have a feeling I will like it too, especially when I start using my self-tanner in the summertime!
4. Chapstick Classic in Cherry: Nothing will ever beat the classic Chapstick for me. I love it before bed, I love it after bed, I love it during the day, I love it in a box, I love it with a fox, I love my Chapstick Sam I Am!!! Haha anyway, yeah I love this flavor in particular because it smells nice and gives my lips a nice subtle wash of pink.
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting: Of the three Lip Butters that I own, this is the one I`ve been using the most! I don`t see this color being talked about all the time, but I absolutely love it. My lips are very pigmented and it is usually hard for my lips to achieve that lighter pinky/nude color, but with this, it combines with my lip color to create a gorgeous light pink that goes with so many looks!
6. Maybelline Expert Wear Single Eyeshadow in Tastefully Taupe: I can`t remember if I`ve included this in a previous favorites post, but either way I still love this and use it almost daily! It is a gorgeous neutral taupe with a satin finish that I like to use to smoke out my eyeliner for a subtly alluring look. I also love layering this over the next favorite, which is...
7. Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadow in Bad to the Bronze: I jumped on the bandwagon and bought one of these to see what the hype is about. And I can see why everyone is obsessed...this little guy is INCREDIBLE! It lasts all day, no creasing, no fuss, no problem! And the color is so perfect for layering underneath my usual neutral eye looks and makes them more vibrant! Can`t say enough about this, and I will definitely be buying more shades! I would love it if they came out with a dupe for Painterly paint pot, I would be all over that!!
8. Idole d`Armani Perfume: My boyfriend bought this perfume for me a long time ago, and it took me awhile for the scent to become one of my favorites. At first I thought it was a bit too old and sophisticated smelling, but the more I`ve worn it the more I realize that the scent is so beautiful and works so well with my body chemistry. I wear it almost every day now, and I feel very confident and sexy when I do!
9. L`Oreal True Match Foundation in N2: I think I may have had this in previous favorites posts as well. But, it is still my HG foundation, I still love it, and I look forward to using it every day because it makes my skin look so natural and beautiful!
10. Elf Studio Powder Brush: This brush, for three measly dollars, has changed the way my foundation applies so much, and for the better! It is so soft and blends in my liquid and cream foundations like a dream. I have no idea what I was doing before I used brushes for my foundation, and I know I will never go back! I feel like I don`t waste as much product because the synthetic fibers don`t absorb the liquid. This is such a great investment, I really need to go pick up several more!
And, for SNACKS! I don`t know why I decided to include my favorite foods of the moment in my favorites, but I guess a healthy diet contributes to everyone`s beauty, right? :)
1. ALMONDS! I cannot get enough of them. They are rich in the good kinds of fats, as well as vitamins that promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. So I guess this snack really is a beauty favorite! LOL! I bought this huge bag at Costco and I`ve been slowly working my way in. It is also a great snack because it is filling, and provides great energy for exercise!
2. Chobani Greek Yogurt: This particular variety has fruit at the bottom, and my goodness is this delicious. It is fat free, has double the protein of a regular cup of yogurt, and is so rich it almost tastes like a dessert. I love eating these after a workout or as an in-between-meals snack. SOOOO good! I also bought a huge case of these at Costco for a really reasonable price.
Well, that wraps up my favorites! Sorry it`s so long-winded. Let me know if any of these products are your favorites too! :)
(image is mine!)