Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! When I did my makeup last night for a dressy event, I decided to go with shades that have been known to enhance blue eye colors. I thought I`d share my look with you all too! :)
Now, my camera was on the "vivid" setting when I took this photo, so my eyes are not quite that blue in real life. But, I did receive quite a few compliments on my eye color last night so I assure you that this look really does enhance blues, and I am sure that this look would be flattering on all eye colors too! :)
1. Primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Applied my Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze all over the lid and blended upwards into crease/outer corner
(Note: the cream eyeshadow works amazingly as a base on its own, but my eyelids are very sensitive to eye shadows so I like to use UDPP as another layer to serve as a barrier.)
3. Placed Honey Pot eyeshadow from Too Faced Natural Eye Palette all over lid, and then put a little bit of Cocoa Puff eyeshadow on top to make the yellowish-gold look more bronze
4. Worked Estee Lauder matte eyeshadow in Wild Sable into the crease and outer corner
5. Highlighted browbown with Sephora Single Eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
6. Lined upper lashline with Physician`s Formula Gel Liner Trio for Blue Eyes, in the blue shade of the trio. I then used whatever was left on my liner brush and worked it into the outer part of my lower lashline.
7. Highlighted inner corner and inner portion of my lower lashline with Silk Teddy from the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette.
8. Curled my lashes and applied one layer of Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion and one layer of L`Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in Carbon Black.
And that`s it for my eyes! It is actually a rather easy look to do. The golden/bronze colors really make blue eyes look brighter!
In case anyone`s wondering, here`s what`s on the rest of my face:
Foundation: L`Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in N2
Undereye Concealer: Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
Spot Concealer: Physician`s Formula Concealer Twins in Light/Green
Mattifying Powder (under the eyes and on nose): Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder
Setting Powder (used everywhere else on face): ELF High Definition Powder
Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Corallina
Bronzer: Physician`s Formula Happy Booster Bronzer in Light Bronze
Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Fancy
Lipgloss: NYX MegaShine Lip Gloss in La La
I know that the blush and bronzer don`t show up super well in the picture, but oh well, you guys can use your imaginations, haha :P
Hope this post was helpful to some of you! Thanks for reading!
(image is mine!)