Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
These October favorites are long overdue, but better late than never! Can`t believe that it`s already November and almost 2015! I love the holiday season so I am excited that it is around the corner! And now here are my favorites from last month! Enjoy! :)
1. It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream SPF 50+: This CC cream gives me everything I could want! It hydrates, but doesn`t leave me shiny. It gives me SPF protection. It has excellent pigmentation and coverage. It blurs my pores. What more could you want for a fall-time skin product? This CC cream is pricey but worth every penny. I bought mine at Ulta, but it is also available at many online sites including http://beauty.com.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Sleek and Spice: I am so faithful to the Color Tattoos as some of the best drugstore eye primers and cream shadows out there. Sleek and Spice is a metallic mid-tone brown with slightly cool undertones, and I have been using it under everything this month. It was limited edition, unfortunately, but Bad to the Bronze is a permanent shade that is really similar!
3. NYX Angel Veil primer: This primer makes my skin feel so smooth and silky before foundation. I love how it primes but feels slightly less silicone-y than other primers, because silicone primers tend to make my face a little itchy. This primer is especially nice in my under eye area!
4. MAC lipstick in Fast Play: I talked about this lipstick in my Fall makeup tutorial that I posted a few weeks back. It is a reddish mauve shade that looks super sophisticated, and with an Amplified finish, it goes on with amazing pigmentation. This color is super trendy this season and I`ve been loving it!
5. MAC lipstick in Shanghai Spice: I feel like this lipstick doesn`t get a whole lot of love online! It is a beautiful coral nude in Cremesheen finish. It is similar in tone to my natural lip color, but adds a bit of coral warmth that perks up my whole look while still looking very natural. It has been a staple for me in the past month!
6. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipstick in Divine Wine: Again, I have talked about this shade on Luuux before! It is the most stunning and comfortable matte red lipstick I have ever owned. I recommend this to anyone who wants a deep, sultry red for fall that makes your teeth look white and is low-maintenance. And for the price, what could go wrong? :)
7. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed: This one is an oldie-but-goodie. Tarte blushes are incredible all around, with great pigmentation, blendability, and most of all, excellent lasting power! Exposed is a matte rosey-nude that goes perfectly with dark lips because it sculpts and awakens the cheeks without detracting from more strong focal points like the lips, or a smokey eye. If you are going to try one Tarte blush, this one is my favorite and my most highly recommended!
8. It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette: It Cosmetics came out with a sequel to their original Naturally Pretty palette for the holidays, and I quickly scooped it up! Matte shades are my favorite to use in the fall and winter because I think they look so sophisticated. This palette is not the most pigmented one I have ever used, but I actually think that is a positive for this palette. It is `idiotproof` in that it never lets me pile too much dark color on, making my look a lot more natural and good for daytime. If you`re looking for a palette that is appropriate for work or daytime but that can easily transition to night, you would love this one!
That`s it for my favorites, everyone! Hope you enjoyed! Are any of these products your favorites too? Let me know if you`ve tried them by commenting below!
(image is mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp favorites makeup lipstick mac