Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
June was a great month! The weather was beautiful, I had a lot of great time reconnecting with friends, and it was my birthday!! I also did a lot of makeup shopping, so hopefully some of those products will end up in my July favorites once I`ve tried them out for awhile!
In the meantime, a lot of my favorites this month are tried and true. Nothing here is super revolutionary. I`ve been keeping my eye makeup pretty simple and playing up my cheeks and lips!
<strong>FACE PRODUCTS! </strong>
1. <strong>Boots No. 7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner</strong>: I`ve used this toner for about a year now, and I absolutely love it. I love to use this when I`ve been sweating or otherwise feel like I need a refresher, but don`t want to subject my dry skin to another cleansing. It is so gentle and really sweeps all of the oil and dirt out of m pores, especially close to my nose!
2. <strong> Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation</strong>: Now, first of all, I don`t know why anyone would want their makeup on for 25 hours. I never need it for that long. That being said, I love this foundation in every season of the year because it has amazing staying power, and you can change the coverage and weight depending on how you apply it. In the winter, I like to use my ELF powder brush to buff this in to my skin, and it gives amazing full coverage. However, a small amount goes a long way, and when I apply a little with my fingers, it gives such a natural look to my skin with medium coverage that stays on all day, despite the heat. I highly recommend it, especially for the price!
3. <strong>ELF High Definition Powder</strong>: This has appeared in my favorites before! I love this for the summer because it is so light and sets my foundation really well without making my skin feel like it`s suffocating. This is now being carried at Target so you don`t have to order it online now! Woohoo!
<strong> EYE PRODUCTS! </strong>
4. <strong>NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude</strong>: I`ve been wearing this cream shadow stick more than any other shade! I`ve been trying to keep my eye makeup simple, and this gives my lids a beautiful golden glimmer. I still need to use a primer underneath because of my sensitive lids, but with a primer it doesn`t crease!
5. <strong>Wet n Wild Color Icon pencil in Mink Brown</strong>: I`ve stopped using this as an eyeliner pretty much because I`ve found that it tugs too much which irritates my sensitive eyelids. However, I`ve found a new use for this that I absolutely love, and that is for filling in my brows! It fits my brow color perfectly and makes my brows look so beautiful and full. The thicker consistency makes it almost waxy so it keeps my brows in place! For only 99 cents this is an amazing brow pencil!
6. <strong>Physician`s Formula Shimmer Strips Gel Eyeliner Trio in Blue Eyes</strong>: This is a product that has also made an appearance in a previous favorites. I cannot get enough of these liners; they are smooth, pigmented, and the colors are absolutely gorgeous. I recommend stocking up on these this week at CVS, because they`re $7 off! I just bought a new purple trio and I can`t wait to use it.
<strong>LIP PRODUCTS! </strong>
7. <strong>Revlon Lip Butters in Sweet Tart and Sugar Frosting</strong>: I know that everyone and their mother loves the lip butters, and I am no exception! These two shades have been getting the most love from me this month. Sweet Tart is a beautiful hot pink, and Sugar Frosting is a cool, light purpley pink. I feel that Sugar Frosting is not often talked about, but it is SO gorgeous, especially on my because my lips are naturally so pigmented. It combines with my natural lip color to create a beautiful, sheer baby pink color.
8. <strong>NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in La La</strong>: I can`t shut up about how much I love this lip gloss. It is a beautiful bright pink that is perfect for summer. That`s about it, it is beautiful and doesn`t need more explanation! :)
<strong>HAIR AND FRAGRANCE! </strong>
9. <strong>Hana Shine Shield</strong>: This is a heat-protecting serum that I got for free with the purchase of my Hana flat iron. It is more lightweight than my other heat protectors and keeps my hair shiny and bouncy. The reason I love it the most is because it keeps my hair from getting frizzy from the humidity, which I know we are all probably battling right now!! I cannot recommend this enough. Oh, and it smells amazing! (I think this has ALSO been featured in a favorites before...goes to show that these are tried and true!)
10. <strong>Victoria`s Secret Pink Fragrance Mist</strong>: This is a beautiful scent that is light, girly, and perfect for summer! I`ve been wearing this almost every day this month. It makes me feel clean and pretty! :)
So, those are all of my favorites!! I know a lot of these are repeats but that goes to show how highly I think of the products!
There was one product that I really did NOT like too! I will be putting a full review soon, but in the meantime:
<strong>A FLOP! :( </strong>
<strong>Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Ivory:</strong> I bought this concealer without reading any reviews, and I didn`t like it at all. The applicator was really tricky to work with, and it gave off too much product at a time, which ended up making my undereyes look too cakey. I didn`t notice a huge amount of luminosity, and it did not have very good coverage for my undereyes. It just felt sticky and weird. I didn`t include it in the picture because I returned it! I exchanged it for the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind undereye concealer, which I like already and will probably be in next month`s favorites!
<strong>Let me know what you think of my favorites (and flop), or if you have tried any of these too! :) </strong>