Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers! </strong>
I`m back with another month`s worth of favorites! I know everyone always talks about how quickly they go by, but this month inched by so slowly for me. I`ve been studying for my MCAT exam so intently, and my exam is this Friday, so I`ve been counting down the days til this month is over! August will be a month of freedom for me! :)
Anyway, I just finished a practice exam and scored a <strong>33!!!</strong> For anyone who is familiar with the MCAT exam, that is a pretty good score, so I`ve decided to give myself a bit of a study break to post up something on Luuux. I feel like I haven`t been here in awhile!
My favorites are as follows! Like I said, I`ve been working and studying so my makeup routine has been somewhat minimal. On the days that I have worn makeup, I`ve acquired quite a few goodies (as well as used some tried and true favorites) that I`ve been using and loving!
1. <strong>Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Protector</strong>: This is actually my sisters bottle...shhh, don`t tell her! I decided to try this a few times to flat iron my hair and it is awesome! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel very sleek and soft. It comes out in a fine mist and doesn`t make my hair feel too oily, as long as I avoid my roots.
2. <strong>Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful</strong>: This may not come as a surprise to some of you, considering how much I`ve been raving about it lately! This is the blush I have been using pretty much exclusively this month. I am totally smitten and already plan on getting more shades from this line!
3. <strong>Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze</strong>: This one goes without saying. I feel like anyone who`s tried this loves it! Gorgeous color, awesome for using on its own or underneath other shadows. I`ve been using it underneath my Naked 2 palette and it is a match made in heaven!
4. <strong>Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightening</strong>: This undereye concealer is so amazing! Now I see why everyone raves about it. I love using it on top of my salmon-colored undereye corrector to add brightness, and it makes me look way more vibrant and awake! I`ve needed this now especially since I`ve been putting in such late nights studying.
5. <strong>L`Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara in Carbon Black</strong>: I bought this a few months ago and I`ve been obsessed ever since. I love dramatic lashes and this mascara is the blackest I`ve ever used! It gives me length, volume, and separation--pretty much everything I`ve ever wanted!
6. <strong>Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Chic</strong>: This is my favorite line of drugstore lipsticks! They are very hydrating and give your lips a gorgeous sheen, as well as being richly pigmented. Pink Chic is a beautiful bubble-gum pink that pairs nicely with almost every lipgloss I own, and looks beautiful on its own too! The color is so perfect for summer and it has a creme finish with no shimmer.
7. <strong>Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette</strong>: Well, what can I say other than I am OBSESSED. I`m sure everyone`s heard more than enough about this palette so I won`t ramble too much. But I`ve used it almost every day and I`m so happy I received this as a birthday gift!
8. <strong>Physician`s Formula Healthy Wear Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 50 in Ivory to Fair</strong>: I bought this during the mega sale on PF at CVS a few weeks ago. This is my first tinted moisturizer, and I absolutely love it! I have been straying away from full coverage and trying to make my skin look more natural while still blurring out my broken capillaries, and this does exactly that. The color is pretty dark (even though it says Ivory to Fair, I don`t think I could use this in the winter), but it`s summer so that`s okay. Plus, SPF 50!! That is BONKERS! I`ve never seen a tinted moisturizer with that much SPF at the drugstore.
9. <strong>Orbit Mist Chewing Gum in Crisp Mint Waterfall</strong>: I know this isn`t really a beauty product, but I have been loving it so I thought I`d include it. My mouth tends to get really dry because I don`t get to talk much at work (sad, I know!), and this gum has these awesome little beads that burst with liquid when you chew them! It feels awesome and makes my breath and mouth feel very refreshed.
<strong>That`s it for my favorites! Hope you all liked them and that you had a great month of July! (And that you didn`t all get too hot...hopefully August will be cooler but I`m not counting on it!)</strong>
(image is mine!)