Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers! February came and went, and it completely whizzed by me before I even knew it! Time flies when you`re busy all of the time, never enough minutes in the day!
Anyway, just like last month, I`ve been so busy that I haven`t done a ton of shopping. I`m also trying to save money for my trip to Hawaii, so I`m using a lot of older products to use them up before buying anything new! That goes to show that these favorites are really tried-and-true classics that have worked for me very consistently.
♥ FACE PRODUCTS ♥
1. L`Oreal True Match Foundation in the shade N2: I have been using this foundation on-and-off for six years, and nothing has matched the color of my skin better than this stuff. It smells nice, it blends in like a dream, and has a very natural finish on the skin. It feels nice and light on my dry skin, yet keeps my skin looking fresh and natural, unlike some hydrating foundations that can leave me looking shiny. I LOVE this stuff and will keep repurchasing as long as they make it!
2. Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel: I know, this seems strange to use as a face product, but it is an AMAZING foundation primer! I have been using this stuff exclusively for months and it creates the most wonderful, smooth base for foundation to blend in to my skin. I have very rough skin with apparent pores, and this stuff gives me such a great improvement. It is also very inexpensive, available at any drugstore, and comes with a lot of product!
3. Physician`s Formula Concealer Twins: This concealer is a repeat favorite! I love the smell (like buttercream!), the smooth consistency that never turns cakey, the blendability, the neutralizing colors (both the green and nude colors work really well!), and the doe-foot applicators. I can`t find anything wrong with concealer, it has worked so well for my undereyes and my rosacea redness!
♥ EYE PRODUCTS ♥
4. Palladio White Eyeliner: I bought this liner at Nordstrom Rack for a very low price (can`t remember at the moment) because I needed a white waterline pencil and it was a great deal. I LOVE this liner, it stays put on my waterline so well. I also love using this to brighten my inner corner and highlight my brows. This pencil is so great for the price!
5. Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Quad in "Sunrise, Sunset": I picked this shadow quad up from Target during their beauty clearance for a little more than $2, which is soooo awesome! The quality of Revlon products never fails me. The top two shades are really gorgeous for washes of color on the lid for a more neutral look, and I have been loving the purples for bright pops of color or for dramatic crease shades. These quads are great and you should try to pick them up for an awesome price at Target before they`re all gone!
♥ Lip Products ♥
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie: So, I finally caved and bought a Lip Butter! I was always so hesitant to buy them because they were so expensive and I could never decide what shade I wanted. I finally picked Raspberry Pie because I didn`t have any similar shades in my collection. I am officially IN LOVE! If I could marry a lip product, I would get on one knee for this stuff. My lips are very pigmented, so I often have trouble with lipsticks not showing up well. My lips are also awfully dry. This lip butter is SO opaque, SO beautiful, and makes my lips feel luxurious. I am definitely going to invest in these because I will never go back to regular lipstick again!! Sorry if I sound like I`m going berserk over this, I just think this product is so wonderful!
7. ChapStick True Shimmer in Blossoming Berry: I`ve had this product for a few years now and I just recently rediscovered it. It has the same moisturizing qualities as a regular Chapstick, but is tinted with color and is shimmery! It also smells absolutely divine. This is really nice for those days when I want to perk up the life in my lips but they are having a seriously dry day. The color and shimmer complements basically any look, and looks even nicer on those days when I`m not wearing makeup at all (which seems more and more often these days, oh the joys of college!).
♥ HAIR AND BODY PRODUCTS ♥
8. Victoria`s Secret Body Mist in Pretty in Pink: If the color pink had a smell, this would be it. I started wearing this scent more around Valentine`s Day, and I have been hooked. It is so feminine, sweet, and girly! It perks me up in the morning and reminds me a lot of spring, which always makes me smile!
9. Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo: I bought a small version of this product from Target so I could try it out in case I didn`t like it. Now, I wouldn`t use this product every time I needed oil control in my hair, because I am not crazy about the scent. However, this is definitely making it into my favorites because it is awesome for a post-workout perk up! I throw this in my gym bag and spray it into my hair after I`m done working up a sweat, and my hair looks amazing and clean afterwards! It is truly amazing! It makes me less self-conscious after I`ve done working out and can`t shower immediately after. I highly recommend it for a girl-on-the-go like me!
10. Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Boost Root-Lifting Spray: I`ve had this product for about a year, and I`ve recently started using it again. I forgot how well this perks up my hair! My hair is currently pretty long and can tend to be lifeless if I don`t give it a little bit of help. I apply this spray in my roots after parting it the opposite way, and I set it with my blowdryer. My roots look more lifted and it holds surprisngly well throughout the day! It also smells amazing; I want to say it smells sort of grape-y, but I`m bad at pinpointing scents! Either way, this product is awesome, I highly recommend it!
So, that concludes my February Favorites! I feel like I rambled for a really long time! Let me know what you all think, or if any of these products are your favorites too! :)