Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
Today I`m back with another change in the seasons, and the change in nail polish colors that comes with it!! As much as I love summer, I love the color palette that comes with Fall, and I`m so excited for all of the manicures I will do with these shades!
On the top row, I have all of the lighter colors that I would use for Fall. I usually like to think of shades that are more neutral or work/school appropriate, since right now I`m not quite ready to use darker colors but I still want to use shades that are more subdued. I also included some metallics, because those seem to be all the rage this season!
On the bottom row, I put in the darker colors, because these will be nice for the later Fall months when the weather gets a bit colder! A few of these have subtle shimmer and duochrome effects, which also seem to be very popular right now!
Starting from the top left:
1. <strong>Orly Rage</strong>: Like I said, metallics are super popular right now! And who could pass up a beautiful rose-gold shade like this?!
2. <strong>Wet n Wild Chrome in Steel the Spotlight</strong>: This polish is limited edition but I`m still seeing it at my local drugstores. It reminds me of OPI Designer De Better, which is a beautiful silver metallic with golden specks.
3. <strong>Essie Shine of the Times</strong>: I included this top coat because it looks AMAZING over darker polishes like dark reds and purples. It gives a beautiful orangish/gold effect that reminds me of leaves falling off of trees!
4. <strong>Spoiled by Wet n Wild in Show Me Some Skin</strong>: This is such a perfect, creamy, opaque nude color, which reminds me of Fall because it would be perfect for school or work!
5.<strong>OPI in Japanese Rose Garden</strong>: I love this color for Fall because it is a more dusty shade, but is still colorful! It is perfect because I don`t always like giving up color right away when Fall rolls around, and this is a more subdued version of the shades I wore in summertime!
On to the second row!
6. <strong>Sinful Colors in Kissy</strong>: This is one of the most beautiful polishes I own, in my opinion. It reminds me of mermaid scales! It is blueish green and shimmery, and even more stunning in person. It looks like a dark forest green when its not under the light, which of course is perfect for Fall!
7. <strong>Sinful Colors in Hot Wired</strong>: This is one of my newest acquisitions, from their newest Metallic collection. Again, metallics are all over the place lately, and this one is an awesome-looking silvery steel blue! I can`t wait to use this one!
8. <strong>Sinful Colors in Rich in Heart</strong>: This is a GORGEOUS deep wine red that reminds me a lot of Essie Wicked. I haven`t used it yet, but the swatches that I`ve looked up online make it look so velvety and luxurious!
9. <strong>L.A. Colors Color Craze in Transformer</strong>: This shade is a mid-toned pinkish red that reminds me of cranberry sauce! It is perfect for those early months of Fall to transition into deeper red polishes! It is very vibrant but not too flashy.
10. <strong>Maybelline Color Show in Boho Gold</strong>: I picked this polish up last week on a whim because it looked so much like Chanel Peridot! I wouldn`t say it is an exact dupe, but the gold and green duochrome effect is SO beautiful in person! This polish is from the LE Fashion Week collection, so if you want it, pick it up while you can!
11. <strong>Wet n Wild Fergie Collection in Ferguson Crest Syrah</strong>: I am in love with this entire collection from Fergie!! I can imagine this beautiful purple/gold duochrome would look amazing underneath Essie Shine of the Times!
So, that concludes my list of polish picks! <strong>Let me know if any of these polishes are your favorites for Fall too! </strong>
(images are mine!)