Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Today I did my makeup keeping with the colors of Fall, and I liked how it turned out, so I thought I`d share!
I basically just did gold and bronze on my lid with a dash of green on my lower lashline! Super simple to do.
1. I primed my lids with the Milani Shadow Eyez in Sand Dunes
2. I used the following shadows on my lid: Urban Decay Maui Wowie in the inner corner, L`Oreal Infallible in Amber Rush on the middle lid, and Urban Decay Smog in the crease/outer corner
3. I lined my lower lashline with UD 24/7 liner in Junkie and then went over it with Urban Decay eyeshadow in Mildew
4. I lined the upper lashline with my Tarte cream eyeliner in Bronze and tightlined using Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion
5. I curled my lashes and used two coats of Chanel Le Volume de Chanel masara.
TA-DA! Easy and pretty fall eyeshadow look. As you all probably know already, one of my favorite ways to experiment with color is to put it on the lower lashline. I love the way it looks!
Would you try a look like this?
(image is mine!)