Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>Hello lovely Luuuxers!</strong>
So I know that my eye looks that I`ve shared have all been neutral lately. I hope I`m not boring your brains out!
Today`s look features...you guessed it...the <strong>Naked 2 palette</strong>! I have been getting so much use out of this thing since I got it at the end of June!
1. I primed my lids with <strong>Urban Decay Primer Potion</strong>
2. I applied <strong>YDK</strong> all over my lid and up a little bit into my crease
3. I applied <strong>Busted</strong> onto my outer corner and blended it inward
4. I darkened the outer corner with <strong>Pistol</strong>
5. I placed a dab of <strong>Half Baked</strong> at the center of my eyelid and blended
6. I placed <strong>Silk Teddy</strong> (from my <strong>Too Faced Natural Eye Palette</strong>) into my inner corner and blended it towards the middle of the lid
7. I lined my upper and lower lashline with <strong>Cover Girl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze</strong>
8. I curled my lashes and applied one coat of <strong>Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara</strong>, and then topped it with a coat of <strong>L`Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Carbon Black</strong>
That`s it for my neutral taupe eye look! I like how the colors are neutral but it is still shimmery, which is something I love in moderation! :)
<strong>Let me know what you think!</strong>
(images are mine!)