Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
I haven`t done a favorites post in forever, and I have been loving some really great products this month, so without further ado, here they are! I hope you enjoy!
1. NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee: These lipglosses have been hyped for the longest time, but every time I passed them at CVS I thought, I have too many lip glosses already! But I finally caved and now I can`t stop wearing it. It looks gorgeous over bare lips, and complements my favorite lipsticks beautifully. The texture is buttery and soft but still has some lasting power. I have no idea how they made the perfect lip gloss but they did! And of course, as a drugstore product, the price is right too! Definitely one of my favorites of all-time now!
2. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15: My roommate was obsessed with this concealer, and I was hoping for something that would be full coverage and highlighting for the under eyes. This concealer is incredible, guys! It does everything I want it to do, plus it lasts a long time without creasing. And, per Jaclyn Hill, one of my favorite YouTubers, it works amazingly as an eyelid primer too! It conceals all of of the veins on my lids and keeps them crease-free all day. It is a little pricey, but for such a great multi-tasker, it was totally worthwhile!
3. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder: I picked this powder up because I wanted a good middle-of-the-day touch up product. It needed to be mattifying, but not look powdery or cakey. The finish of this powder reminds me of my ELF HD loose powder, except it is pressed so it is much less messy and its better for on-the-go. And my goodness, does this powder make my skin look flawless! It really does blur my pores and mattify my shiny spots. I like to use the little powder puff that it comes with so I don`t even need a brush, I just throw this compact in my purse and don`t worry about it. I highly recommend this powder!
4. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Playa Del Pink: I rushed out to try this after I heard Amarixe on Youtube rave about how metallic and gorgeous these shadows were. I have a little bit of a hard time with eyeshadows sometimes, because my lids are very sensitive and also very dry. Coconut water is very hydrating, so I hoped this would make a great shimmery champagne eyeshadow, and it did not disappoint! It keeps my lids feeling very hydrated and comfortable, yet it also stays all day without creasing. It is incredible how it stays put once it sets! And, like Amarixe said, it is super metallic and ultra pretty. I want to try all the rest of the shades now!
5. Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle in Fig/Opal and Watermelon/Moonstone: If I had to pick the number one product of this summer, it would be these cream blushes! They have the most interesting, sort of bouncy texture that makes them ultra easy to blend over the cheeks. And the highlight shade swirled in gives the cheeks a gorgeous glow. Fig/Opal creates sort of a plummy golden sheen, whereas Watermelon/Moonstone gives a peachy-pink glow similar to NARS orgasm, but much more glowy. This is another product that I feel like compulsively hoarding! You definitely need to try these!
6. L`Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation in N1-2: This foundation has made appearances in my favorites many times, but that is just a testament to how great I think it is! I love the luminous finish it gives my dry skin, and it feels so comfortable. It also handles surprisingly well in the summer heat! This line of foundations comes in a variety of shades, which is really nice too. I think this is my all-time favorite foundation from the drugstore!
So that concludes my August favorite products! Are you gonna try any of these? Let me know what your favorite products were this August, I would love to know! :)
(image is mine!)