Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So again, on my Wacky Wednesday shopping trip yesterday, I stopped by the Cosmetic Company Outlet and found my deal of the day! I`m a HUGE fan of Smashbox`s photo finish primer, and it just so happened that I`m was just about out.. and I mean, I`m squeezing for every last bit of what`s left in the tube, out. I`ve been waiting for Ulta to restock because they were out of the large one when i stopped by on Sunday, but wait no more... I found this Smashbox FAQ`s box.
For $49 (which is the same price as the large primer) I got:
- Waterproof Powder Eye Shadow Palette
- Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go in Chrome
- 2oz Photo Finish Jumbo Foundation Primer
- Lip-enhancing Mega Gloss in Pink Crush
- Pro Second Skin Long-wear Concealer
- Fusion Soft Lights
- #5 precision concealer brush
I haven`t been this excited about a beauty find in a while.. well.. except for my at home gel manicure set... but still. This is an awesome deal. If you have a CCO near you, and love smashbox like i do, i`d head over and see what`s in stock =)