Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a beauty look inspired by birds of paradise. I wanted to do a lovely peacock blue but add a warmth and nuances of gold intertwined with bronze. Yet add the coolness of lilac and darkness of noir.
1.Prime the lids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2.Apply a black eyeshadow base on the eye lids blending it towards the crease with a fluffy dome shaped blending eyeshaodow brush.
3. Apply a midnight blue on the entire black base and smoke it out on the lower lids.
4. Line the lash line with a black pencil liner.
5. Contour the crease with a bronze eyeshadow fading it into the crease with harsh lines blended with a shimmery gold eyeshadow.
6. Highlight the brow bone with a shimmery gold.
7. Highlight the inner corners with cool lilac eyeshadow.
8. On the ball of the eye lid apply turquoise shimmer to uplift the blue.
9.Trace the inner rims of lower lids with dark black eye pencil preferably matte.
10. Groom and tame the brows.
11. Curl lashes with eyelash curler and apply lots of volumizing mascara to get luscious lashes.
Finish makeup with foundation and concealer, shimmery peach blush and lipgloss