Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This haul is way overdue. When I found out there was an Inglot counter at Macy`s here in my area, I made it a point to head out there that very weekend. With a little research online, I had my wish list of eyeshadows that I wanted to see in person. This is what I picked out:
1. 434 P (for pearl), it`s a grayish brown with a tiny hint of purple.
2. 471 DS, Olive green with some fine glitters.
3. 337 M, matte tan. Similar to the color "naked" from Urban Decay`s first Naked palette.
4. 383 M, Matte orange. I knew I needed this color when I saw Mica`s Inglot haul awhile ago. I think it`s such a versatile color. I even like to wear it as blush.
5. 307 P, a peachy champagne color for the brow bone. This was also from Mica`s haul, but I didn`t realize that until after I purchased this.
Each individual eyeshadow pan was $6USD. And I think the empty 5 pan palette cost me $11. Such a good price for quality shadows.
I also picked up a liquid liner. This was not on my shopping list but I wanted to try it. I like that it`s a thicker tip that`s more sturdy buy still allows me to make a fine tip line. The liner is only $11. And even though it is not water proof, it stays on my oily lids pretty much the whole day. I like to use this on those mornings when I don`t have time to put on gel liner.
I have a couple more shadows on my list that they were out of and I want to start a blush palette. For those luuuxers that live in the Pacific Northwest.... check out Macy`s at Alderwood Mall! I`m excited to build my Inglot collection!
*pictures belong to me