Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I finally received my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox! I`ve been waiting for it since Monday when I saw postings of people receiving it. The box had 6 items and a bonus one.
Here`s my initial thought on them:
1. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer $29.95 for a monthly supply kit of 6 products + 3 bonus
- I`m excited to try this. Always looking for a better concealer.
2. Aveeno Daily Moisturing Body Wash $6.99 to $8.99
- It`s body wash. A luxury necessity. Enough said.
- If it`s consistent with the Aveeno brand, it`ll will be gentle for the skin.
3. Chapstick Lip Shield 365 SPF 50+ $1.89 to $2.39
- This will great for my upcoming trips in the summer. I never have anything to protect my lips and regular lip balm will not do in 100+ degrees.
4. Sally Hansen Salon Effects $9.99
- We`ll see how I like these. I tried fake nails before and hated them but these are nail strips. I already hate the design. I`m low-key. I like my neutrals and pinks.
5. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist $14.00
- I already did a sample spray on my wrist and it smells so good. Totally up my alley. I`m not good at descriptions but it`s a girly, sexy smell without it being overpowering.
- You can probably wait for a sale and combine it with the "Free signature item with $10 purchase" or other coupons they have at the moment.
6. SoyJoy Bar in Blueberry $0.99 to $1.29
- Great, delicious snack bar made with all-natural real ingredients. Offered in several flavors. The boyfriend will love this.
Bonus: Dr. Scholl`s For Her Ball of Foot - $6-$8 at drugstores - - You can usually find coupons online and combine it with a sale to lower the cost.
*I received the voxbox on behalf of the Influenster program. These products were sent to me for review.
*Pictures are mine.
*Please do not use pictures without permission.
Rewards program (for searching online or reading emails):