Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I signed up for Influenster a while ago and never thought I would ever get chosen for one of their voxboxes, they always give out great and full size goodies for FREE! I was chosen for the paradisevoxbox; I got 5 products in total and ill be reviewing them!
1) Olay Fresh Effects Shine minimizing cleanser: I was super excited to try this! I`ve been looking for a good cleanser that cleans and lathers nicely and this might be `it`. A very small amount goes a long way, lathers amazingly, smells great, leaves my face clean and doesn`t break me out. The only thing it doesn`t do for me is the main thing it`s said to do: make shine go away. My face was still as oily and shiny as usual. But I don`t even care because I don`t expect a cleanser to do all that. Love this! Retails for $6.99
2) Dr.Scholl`s for her high heel insoles: These are to be worn with heels or flats to help with foot pain and provide comfort. I do like them, I did get comfort from them but it wasn`t out of this world comfort. But something is better than nothing!! If I have killer heels than ill wear these, I wish they gave a little more cushion & support in the arch area. Retails for $10.99
3) NYC Sparkle eye dust in Smokey Topaz: Let me start by saying that the color is beyond amazingly beautiful! I don`t have any color like it, it`s a copper-bronze-purpleish color. and the color payoff is good! It`s a powder shadow which isn`t what I expected, I thought because of the packaging that it was a cream shadow. What I don`t like about it is the fact that it is a powder shadow in the `lip gloss` packaging. When you take out the wand out the shadow gets messy and spills all over which is annoying. I think they should either change the packaging or change it to a cream shadow. Other than that I really like this! Retails for $2.99
4) Goody tanglefix: This is a brush that`s said to gently detangle hair with ease and can be used on wet or dry hair. I Happen to have really thick, coarse hair and I have an abundance of it! So I was really worried about using this. As I thought it wasn`t a big score for me. It only got through a small layer of my thick hair but It did detangle it. lol. It`s an okay brush, maybe if the bristles were longer than it would be able to get through my hair. I didn`t like it on wet hair at all, felt like it was tugging and killing my hair! I do still use it after I have already combed my hair. Retails for $7.99-$8.99
5) Suave Moroccan infusion styling oil: I must say that this smells beyond amazing, jussst awesome! It`s said to add shine and revive your hair. I do really like this! It gives my hair a nice shine!
These are all the products I received from Influenster. I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes (: If you want some help signing up for influenster or have questions just let me know!
*Are you a member of Influenster? Have you received a VoxBox?
**Images are mine!