Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Ingredients for 8 people:
500ml of cream
1 can of condensed milk
200g grated cracker
3 tablespoons of sugar
500g of strawberry
1. Whip the cream until fluffy and bulky.
Add the condensed milk and beat until everything is well blended.
2. In a English cake form, place alternate layers of cream and grated cracker.
Take the freezer until frozen.
3. Add the sugar to the strawberries and mash everything until pureed.
4. To serve, dip the form a few seconds in hot water and unmold to a platter.
5. Drizzle ice cream with mashed strawberries, or cut ice cream into slices and top with the mashed individually if they want to use ice cream all at once.
This recipe have been done by Neuza Costa from Saborintenso. I`m just sharing with the Luux`s Community.