Hi everyone! With winter coming to an end here in Australia, I decided to create a post about one of my favourite foods to eat during the summer months - ice cream! You know that feeling that you get when you take the first bite of an icecream sundae or cone? What better way to make that feeling last than with ice cream nails! Not only is this nail design super cute and colourful, but I also love the little details with the stripes and the cherry. This look is really simple to achieve as well! To achieve this look, simply:
- Start off with a base coat. This is a must if you don`t want yellow nails!
- Apply a different colour on each nail. In this picture - green, yellow, purple, pink and blue are used.
- Let it dry. If necessary, apply a second coat.
- Once the base colour is dry, use a nail art pen to draw in the little details. If you don`t have a nail art pen, you could also dip a toothpick in regular nail polish for the stripes, and just use the skill of your hand for the actual ice cream.
- Seal the look with a top coat to make it last as long as possible!
And that`s it! Super simple for such a cute nail design isn`t it? This nail design isn`t necessarily something that I would wear on a daily basis, but I think that it would be fun for every once in a while. What do you guys think of this nail design? Would you sport this look? If you would like to see some other nail designs, click on one of the links below: /viz/nail-trend-alert-galaxy-nails /viz/nail-trend-alert-pretty-pink-lace /viz/nail-trend-alert-deck-halls-december-manicure *picture not mine, source link below*