Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! I took a little break from uploading my nail designs, so over the next couple of days I`ll have several manicures to post to make up for the absence. I just got done sporting this melted ice cream inspired manicure. I don`t know of a blue ice cream, but hey we can pretend.
- Sally Hansen HARD AS NAILS BASECOAT (the bits at the bottom are pieces of garlic)
- OPI Sweet Nothings
- Essie Borrowed and Blue
- Pure Ice OH BABY!
- Assorted nail art pieces including little stars and sprinkles
- Sally Hansen top coat (doesn`t matter because they`re all amazing!)
I used nail polish to create the drips, and I also used a nail art brush as opposed to my typical bobbypin/toothpick setup. I`m trying to become better at nail art USING nail polish but honestly it`s not my favorite. I prefer acrylic paint over polish when it comes to creating drips. It`s thinner, more opaque and dries in a flash. If you do use acrylic paint, just remember TWO THINGS.
1. Always put a nail color underneath EVEN IF IT`S CLEAR because the paint won`t adhere to a bare nail.
2. Always put a top coat (or clear coat) over the acrylic paint art so that it won`t rub away when water touches it. Once you`ve sealed it with topcoat it won`t come off until you take it off yourself.
I got the assorted nail art pieces at Sally`s in a random toe nail kit. Honestly any little stickers or glitters you get at the craft store would rock for this.
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading, rating, commenting and adding!