Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
About a month or so ago, Target was offering up a select number of beauty bags to those who opted into receiving on on their Facebook page. When I heard about it, I logged into the page, signed up and got my bag. Soon after the bags had "sold out" so there definitely wasn`t as many as there have been in the past. I actually forgot I was getting this bag - so when I got home from work I was surprised to see a little Target box. I assumed it was one of the free samples I tried signing up for on Targets website, but since their sample portion of their website never processes for me I wasn`t sure what I got until I opened the box. I saw the leopard bag and did a little screech - it`s SO cute! I love it! Then again I am a total leopard freak.
The samples within my beauty bag are as follows:
- L`Oreal EverCreme Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner & Deep Nourishing Masque
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Jergens Daily Moisture Lotion
- Tekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
- Booklet of Target specific coupons
Did you sign up for a Target Beauty Bag? If so, have you received it?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.