Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Well, I received it two weeks ago and am just now getting around to posting about it. I received an e-mail from Influenster alerting me that I was picked to receive the Summer Voxbox and I was thrilled. The last one I received was back in the winter-time and I had not been invited to another campaign since until this one. I was looking forward to seeing what was in the box especially after getting my e-mail which just gave a generic hint as to what the products in the box would consist of. I will say the feminine hygiene one raised a brow because thats a whole new topic! The goodies I received in my box are as follows:
- Hawaiian Tropicc Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30 <em>$8.99 for a 6 oz bottle</em>
- Tampax and Always Radian Collection <em>Prices vary per location</em>
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread <em>$3.29 per package</em>
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color <em>$9.99 value</em>
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Crème <em>$5.99 for a full-size bottle</em>
- Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy (Shampoo & Conditioner) <em>$4.99-5.99 for a 12.7 & 12.9 oz bottle</em>
Are you an Influenster? If so did you get invited to the Summer Beauty campaign?
Images are mine do not take or use. Thank you.