Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I signed up for this bag back in October and I have finally received mine in the mail after seeing other people here on Luuux post about receiving theirs.
First and foremost... THE BAG - it`s gorgeous! It`s a leopard printed bag that is probably the best quality out of all of the Target beauty bags that I have received thus far. The material it is made out of feels stiff so it`s definitely durable. It also feels textured, which adds a nice touch to the "fur" design on the bag. I love this bag and it`s got to be one of my favorites that I have received!
Here are the items that are included inside this bag:
- <strong>Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer:</strong> This is a 1 mL sample. I haven`t tried any Pixi products so I`m looking forward to using this primer.
- <strong>CLEAR Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo/Conditioner:</strong> This is a 8.3 mL (0.28 fl oz) sample each. I have heard a lot about the CLEAR brand since they were available at the drugstores. I heard good things about this brand, looking forward to trying it out!
- <strong>Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner:</strong> This is a 9 mL (0.3 fl oz) sample each. Frederic Fekkai makes one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner OF ALL TIME from their glossing hair line. I can`t wait to try this out!
- <strong>Jergens Daily Moistuure:</strong> This is a .25 fl oz sample. The scents that are mentioned in this lotion sounds delightful! It`ll be nice to throw in my bag when I need a body lotion.
- <strong>L`Oreal EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Nourishing Shampoo/Conditioner/Masque:</strong> This is a 10 mL (0.34 fl oz) sample each. I have been wanting to try this line, especially the deep nourishing masque!
- <strong>Target Coupon Book</strong>
Overall, I enjoyed the Fall Target Beauty Bag, primarily because of the makeup bag that it came in. The print and quality of the bag is really nice. As for the samples that was included, I feel like they included too many shampoo/conditioner samples. They should have more makeup or skincare samples!