Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is definitely the most empties Ive had so lets get right into it:
1) My Beauty Diary 7 Top Sellers Brightening & Hydrating Masks - I got this variety pack at an Asian market in Texas and this was the first brand of sheet masks Ive tried. I really liked each mask, but since trying other brands, I think there are better ones out there. But I still liked these so I would definitely repurchase My Beauty Diary masks.
2) Bath & Body Works Creamy Body Scrub in Brown Sugar & Fig - This was a great scrub and I love this scent. Too bad this formula hasnt come back yet and this scent is only available online.
3) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing hand soap in Ocean Pearl - This was a good summer scent but it wasnt anything special, just standard fruity and tropical.
4) The Body Shop hand wash in Sweet Lemon - This was in my kitchen and I loved the lemon scent. It was very fresh and I would definitely repurchase this one again.
5) Lush Ocean Salt - This is the third one of these Ive finished this year. I have to have this in my routine. I seriously cant live without it.
6) Lush Tea Tree Water - This is my favorite toner. I like to try new toners but I always come back to this one.
7) Bath & Body Works travel sized shower gel in Secret Wonderland - Ive had this for forever and finally finished it up. Its an ok scent.
8) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Strawberry Sparkler - This smelled just like candy! I hope they come back with this one.
9) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Capri Seaside Citrus - This was the worst smelling lotion of all time. It smelled like forest and shower. I would just use this on my feet.
10) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Venice Dolce Berry - This smelled just like Victorias Secret Love Spell.
11) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Sexy Dahlia Rush - This is my favorite BBW scent of all time! Its on sale right now on their website and I seriously might buy every item in this scent!
12) Bath & Body Works travel sized body lotion in Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin - Classic fall scent!
13) Bath & Body Works preview sized body lotion in Paris Amour - Musky and floral. I have one more travel sized body lotion in this scent but after I finish it, I wont be repurchasing, Im just tired of this scent.
14) Bath & Body Works travel sized fragrance mist in Dreamy Vanilla Woods - So sad this scent didnt come back this fall.
14) Victorias Secret Pink Beach body mist in Summer Crush - Smelled just like coconuts.
15) Julep The Best Pedi Crème Ever! - This was alright. Definitely not the best.
16) Up & Up travel sized Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes - These were ok. Theyre really cheap (About $1 for 10 wipes) I would buy these again.
17) LOreal Paris Feria Power Shimmer Conditioner - I dyed my hair in September so I used this that came with the dye. It made my hair extra soft. Loved it.
18) Cargo Blu_Ray High Definition Make-Up pressed powder in #20 - This used to be my favorite but it has been feeling pretty heavy lately and I like a lighter coverage now so I wont be repurchasing this anymore.
19) Suki Face Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - Got this in a Birchbox and loved it! Too bad its so expensive!
20) Lush Almond & Coconut Smoothie - I got this as a sample at Lush and really liked it. I dont think Ill be purchasing it though since its just a body conditioner and I feel like lotion does a better job.
21) Lush Fresh Face Mask in Love Lettuce - This is my favorite mask from Lush!
22) Julep travel sized Facial For Hands Glycolic Hand Scrub - This was a great scrub. Ive already gone though a full size in the past.
23) Bath & Body Works wallflower in Mahogany Teakwood - Love this scent! Ive repurchased this scent already.
24) Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - This gave my lips a nice sheen but I dont think Ill be purchasing anymore Baby Lips. I feel like theyre not that moisturizing.
25) Benefit Theyre Real travel sized mascara - My favorite mascara of all time!
26) Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Black - This was great for my top lash line but it smeared like crazy on my waterline and lower lash line. I got this in a Birchbox as well.
27) Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant - Loved this! Already purchased another one but in a different shade to try it out. Radiant was a more pinkier shade and gave a great highlight under my eyes.
28) Jennifer Aniston by Jennifer Aniston deluxe sized sample perfume - I got this in a perfume sampler last year and this was an ok scent. I wouldnt purchase this.
29) Especially Escada by Escada deluxe sized sample perfume - I got this as a 100 point perk from Sephora. This too was ok but I wont be purchasing this.
30) Dior Addict To Life deluxe sized sample perfume - This too was in a sampler and I actually chose this one with my free voucher and got a 1.7oz for free. Its fresh and powdery.
31) Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture deluxe sized sample perfume - One of my all time favorite perfumes! I have the huge 3.4oz bottle AND a rollerball. Finally finished this and Ill probably use the cute little bottle as decoration.
What did you finish in September? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3