Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m a Sephora girl to the core! I go to my local Sephora at least once a week, and sometimes I get lucky! Well this week, I got REAL lucky! Normally, Sephora sale items can only be found online and occasionally, some items will be in store. This week, my Sephora had a whole sale section! WHAAATTT!?! Instant excitement. Naturally, I went a little crazy and bought...A LOT. I couldn`t believe some of the prices too! Some of the items I purchased can still be found online, and some might even be at your local Sephora too! I`ve included pictures of every single item I bought, prices, and I`ll even include a description. If you want to see a detailed review on anything, please let me know! I love doing reviews! Now onto the goodies...
1. Tokidoki Royal Pride Cosmetic Bag: $5 - I INSTANTLY fell in love with this cosmetic bag! Not only do I love Tokidoki, but I absolutely love leopard print too. And they are perfectly combined. It`s very colorful and perfect for travel!
2. Sephora by O-P-I Restorative Hand Moisturizer: $2- For only $2, I couldn`t pass this up. It claims to be a rich, intense cream that repairs dry and overworked hands. Perfect for those cold days, and for my job!
3. Tokidoki Sugar Free Spearmints: $1- How could I not? The packaging alone is to cute! And as soon as I`m done with the mints, I`ll use it for something else!
4. Season Nails by O-P-I : $4 - I love OPI and the mini nail polishes are perfect because I never use a whole bottle of nail polish before it gets yucky. This has (3) beautiful shades and a top coat including:
*Under The Tree...All For Me?
*Red-y For My Prezzie
*Rapid Fast Dry Coat
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash: $10 - I love Urban Decay, and this was a fabulous deal, I ended up getting two! It features (5) travel size 24/7 shadow pencils that are crease proof and waterproof! These are going to be perfect for spring and summer! It includes:
6. Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Palette: $16 - Once again, I collect UD and I love all the products so this was a must. It features (4) eyeshadows, including a new one! It also includes a FULL size Lip Junkie gloss in Midnight Cowboy and a mini 24/7 liner in Zero. It features:
*Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
7. Benefit Eye Gotcha Annie Collection: $20 - I`m a big fan of Benefit and this looked gorgeous! It comes with (3) eyeshadows and (2) mini creaseless eyeshadows. All the shades compliment each other really nicely! It includes:
*Purple Haze eyeshadow
*Creaseless cream shadow in Foiled
*Creaeless cream shadow in Flash
8. Make Up Forever Mist & Fix: $5 - Although this is only a travel size, I really wanted to try this product. I think MUFE has some amazing products! This is supposed to set your makeup all day, even under stressful weather conditions!
9. Harajuku Lovers "G" Rollerball: $5 - This is one of my favorite scents so I couldn`t pass it up! I love rollerballs! They are so great to always have in my purse!
10. Tokidoki Hercolino Cromatico Palette: $12 - Of course, I had to purcahse this! It`s Tokidoki, it`s adorable and the colors looked beautiful! It also comes in the cutest little vinyl makeup case! It includes (6) eyeshadows:
11. Tarte True Blood Palette: $26 - I haven`t tried very many Tarte products and this looked really gorgeous! The packaging was beautiful, and the eyeshadows looked beautiful too! I think it`s an amazing value! And of course, I`m a sucker for limited edition items! You get (17) NEW eyeshadows, full size emphaseyes gel eyeliner, mini lights! camera lashes mascara, and a mini lifted eye primer. Definitely excited to try this!
12. Philosophy The More The Merrier Set: $10 - I LOVE Philosophy, especially their multi purpose shower gels! I don`t even care that these are seasonal scents because they all smell AMAZING! With this set, it comes with (4) mini shower gels and a full size gloss. It includes:
*Marshmallows For Toasting shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath
*Candy Cane shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath
*Have A Cherry Christmas shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath
*Twinkle Berry shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath
*High Gloss, High Flavor Lip shine in Marshmallows For Toasting
13. Korres Eye Primer: $3 - I can never have enough eye primers, and I don`t really know much about the Korres brand, so this was a perfect chance! It claims to be an anti-aging eye primer infused with quercetin and oak. It also claims to be crease resistant, long lasting, and has a matte finish.
14. Korres Raspberry Liquid Lipstick in Soft Pink: $5 - I swatched this and fell in love! It`s a beautiful natural pink color and feels so lightweight! It also smells just like raspberries! It claims to be long wearing and is infused with antioxidants
15. Korres Anti-Aging Concealer in Fair: $5 - I`ve actually heard a lot about this product, but never purchased it. For $5, now was the perfect time. It claims to instantly camoflauge dark circles and imperfections with a smooth and crease free finish.
16. Korres Cherry Full Colour Gloss in Light Pink: $4 - First of all, I loved the baby pink shade, it was so beautiful! This gloss claims to be rich in cherry oil so that it moisturizes and smoothens the lips. It has a really lovely light cherry scent!
17. Korres Zea Mays Blush in Orange/Brown: $5 - Normally I don`t lean towards orange or brown blushes, but I thought that this shade was gorgeous. It`s a very warm neutral shade. It claims to have a luminous finish and a velvety texture
*all images are my own, please do not steal*
Whew! That was quite a bit! I`m so happy with all the items that I purchased and I can`t wait to try them all out and review them! I also placed an online order as well so I will post an article with those items as soon as I recieve my order! If you see anything you want to know about, let me know and I will gladly review it for you! Definitely LOVE when Sephora has sales!
What have you bought from Sephora lately?