Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have a huge Sephora haul! I dont even remember when was the last time I hauled this much from Sephora but its the holidays so I had some things to purchase plus I also had to use my Beauty Insider $15 off of $50 coupon. Some of these items were purchased online and some were bought in store and also some of these items I bought more then one of for stocking stuffers. I didnt photograph the duplicates just cause its kind of redundant and it didnt all fit on the area where I was taking the picture lol. I also want to mention that Sephora has FREE gift wrapping in store so take advantage of it because its super cute and the boxes are sturdy and can be re-used! I wish I knew it was free in store before I paid for gift wrapping when I bought some of these things online!
SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT:
- Clarisonic brush head replacements (2 pack): I buy this every six months for my clarisonic mia and this time I decided to try out the deep pore brush head because I do have fairly large pores and I wanted to see if this brush head is any different from the original and sensitive ones that I have tried. I honestly dont really notice a difference between the sensitive and original so well see how this one works out.
- Bennefit POREfessional: Ive been meaning to try this product out pretty much since it came out and ever time Im at Benefit counter or Sephora and I test this out I really love the feeling of it so I finally took thje plunge and bought it.
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on lip pencil (Venom): I recently saw someone wearing this lip liner and I just had to have it!!
- Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on double ended eye pencil (Naked 3 darkside/blackheart): I DIDNT get the Naked 3 palette because I already have the first two and I dont need the third one but I did see this and when I swatched it at sephora I really liked the colors.
- Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream: repurchase! I just needed a new one for my purse. I love this hand cream!
-Chloé mini fragrance/lotion duo: This is my favorite scent ever and I thought it was a good deal for it and I also got two more as stocking stuffers.
- Clean rollerball set: This was an impulse buy cause it was ten bucks lol. But I really like all three scents and its a good deal for three scents. I got a few of these too as stocking stuffers/gifts.
- Clean First Blush Eau de Toilette Spray
- Thierry Mugler Alien perfume:
- Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Toilette Spray
Ebates: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=%2FGmivtXR3wSg2DR78pbsLA%3D%3D Get paid to shop online!
Shoplately: http://shoplately.com/?u=brf8mfmw Get FREE $5 credit when you sign up through your facebook account!