Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Happy Saturday everyone! So I literally just got back from MAC and I have a haul for you! MAC was having the "Fashion Forward" event and there was makeup artists that just got done with fashion week there! I had the pleasure of working with Christian, he was an absolute doll! I told him to just have fun with it! He gave me a gorgeous bronzed/black smokey eye with a peachy nude lip! And as always, if you get your makeup done, you must purchase at least $50 in products...which was no problem! Most of these products are brand new to me! I also turned in some of my BACK2MAC products (there is a limit on how many you can turn in per day!) As always, I will include pictures, the price, and a description! Enjoy!
1. Studio Tech Foundation in NW15: $23 - This is a brand new foundation to me from MAC, I`ve never really considered a cream foundation before until Christian put it on me! I really liked it! It`s a lightweight cream foundation that sets to a powder! He told me the key is to use a stipple brush, NOT the sponge it comes with!
2. Fluidline Eye Liner in BlackTrack: $15 - Can you believe that I`ve never owned one of these before!? I`ve heard SO much about these, but never really tried it. He put it on one of my eyes, and he let me do my other eye. I love how smooth and creamy these were, no skipping or tugging, yay!
3. Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose: $30 - I haven`t tried much of the Prep+Prime line, but Christian said this was one of the most used products during fashion week! And I could see why! It instantly brightened my eye area, highlighted my cheeks and I had a gorgeous glow!
4. Prep + Prime Lash Base: $15 - I already know I love this, I just ran out so I decided to pick up another one! This gives my lashes a little extra boost, and also prevents my mascara from wearing off or smudging!
5. Viva Glam Nicki Minaj: $14.50 - Yes! Finally got my hands on this! It has been sold out at my MAC for quite awhile, and it always sells out FAST!
6. BACK2MAC lipsticks: FREE - As you should all know, MAC has this great program where if you turn in (6) empty MAC containers then you get (1) free lipstick, excludes the Viva Glam line. I had A LOT of empties so I thought it was time to turn some in. At my MAC counter, your allowed to get (6) each time. So I did! Here are the ones I choose:
* Lady Bug (lustre)
* Speed Dial (cremesheen)
* Chatterbox (amplified)
* Shy Girl (cremesheen)
* Angel (frost)
* Creme Cup (cremesheen)
*ALL IMAGES ARE MY OWN, DO NOT STEAL*
I think the most exciting part for me was when I got all my free lipsticks! BACK2MAC is such a wonderful program and I highly suggest that you particpate in it! I`m so excited for the upcoming MAC collections as well! Reel Sexy comes in April, and Hey Sailor comes in May! AND we are FINALLY opening a MAC Pro store next month, so excited for that!
I still have empty containers to turn in haha. Any more lipstick suggestions? :)
Do you BACK2MAC?