Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Now thats more like it! After a disappointing January Empties Im glad I got to finish WAY more products in February. This is by far the most empties Ive had to date!
1) Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Hair Therapy Amino Cell Rebuild Repair Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner - I got these in an Influenster box awhile back and tried it out for the review then never used it again. I remembering really liking it and I still did this time around. It made my hair EXTREMELY soft and shiny. BUT I feel like it didnt clean as well as I wanted it to. My hair would feel so greasy the next day. Since it wasnt meant to clarify, I would use it only once or twice a week. I tried to find this online and only found it on Amazon for about $30 for the duo. I would purchase it if I could find it for a cheaper price.
2) Batiste Dry Shampoo in Wild Sassy & Daring - I LOVE the scent of this one - it smells like vanilla. Batiste is my all time favorite dry shampoo brand and this one comes in second place right after the Batiste Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair. This can sometimes give my hair a grey cast if Im not careful so thats why its second. I would definitely repurchase this!
3) Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Merry Marshmallow Kiss - This smelled so good! Nothing like marshmallows though! It was very fruity. I would probably repurchase this next year but it doesnt compare to my all time favorite Holiday scents: Twisted Peppermint & Vanilla Bean Noel.
4) Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream in Vanilla Bean Noel - Like I said, this is one of my all time favorite scents. I will forever repurchase this one. Smells like delicious vanilla and caramel.
5) Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil - I loved this stuff for removing my face make up. It had a floral scent and cleansed so well. I ordered this for the Shu Uemura website. I would probably repurchase this, but its a bit pricey. This 150ml bottle was about $30. I definitely want to try more cleansing oils from other brands before buying this again.
6) JUJU Cosmetics Aquamoist Moisture Lotion - I bought this in Hong Kong and used it as a toner and I became obsessed with it! Im so sad I cant find it anywhere. I know http://sasa.com sells this brand but I cant find this particular product on the site. It was a great toner for the winter months. It was very hydrating. I would definitely repurchase this if I could find it.
7) Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle in Sparkling Icicles - This smelled just like cologne and was citrusy and musky. I liked it but Im not going to repurchase it since I like other cologne-like scents from Bath & Body Works better.
8) Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle in Vanilla Snowflake - At first I really liked this but then I didnt once I started burning it. It has vanilla, mint and coconut notes, which are notes I love but together, they just dont work. At first it smells like fresh, minty vanilla, but then it started to smells like moldy vanilla and coconuts. Definitely will not be repurchasing.
9) Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle in Mahogany Teakwood - This is one of my all time faves. I think everyone knows what this smells like. Im surprised I dont have a back up but I will definitely repurchase!
10) Nature Made Adult Gummies Vitamin D3 - I took these because I am vitamin D deficient and these tastes amazing! lol They seriously tastes like candy. Since I need Vitamin D, I will be repurchasing these.
11) Nature Made Adult Gummies Fish Oil - These were not as good as the Vitamin D ones. Luckily they didnt taste like fish or anything but they made these sour and I just didnt like them. I preferred the sweet ones.
12) Whish Exfoliating Body Wash - I got this in a Birchbox and it was just ok. I like that it was a body wash and an exfoliator in one, but I wouldnt purchase this.
13) The Body Shop Body Scrub in Spiced Vanilla - This was a Holiday scent from the past and it was a pretty good scent. I love The Body Shop body scrubs and have gone through a lot of jars of this stuff but I wouldnt repurchase this scent. I like their permanent scents better.
14) Ilia Balmy Days - This was a lip balm a friend gave me and it was not the greatest. Ive definitely had more moisturizing lip balms so I wouldnt purchase this.
15) Ilia Balmy Nights - This was a lip scrub in a lip balm form. It was a good concept but it grossed me out! I usually use the sugar lip scrubs from Lush that you can just lick off. For this lip scrub, you would put it on like a lip balm but it was made with volcanic rock and if it accidently got in my mouth, I felt like I had sand in my mouth. Just thinking about it, brings back bad memories lol I would definitely not purchase this, but it was a good idea.
16) Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Spray - I liked this but I feel like I dont need it in my routine. I feel like all of the Urban Decay sprays are the same. Ive never actually purchased one, I just get these samples all the time. I dont think I would purchase this and I wouldnt be heart broken if I never got a sample again.
17) Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum - I loved this but I prefer the Orofluido brand a little more. Im a huge fan of Josie Maran products and this is a good one that got the job done. But it was missing that vanilla scent that Im used to. I still recommend this product but I will probably end up repurchasing the Orofluido one instead (just for the scent)
18) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Ho Ho Ho Mrs. Claus Apple Pie - This smelled just like Apple Pie but it became too sickly sweet for me. I wouldnt repurchase this if they brought it back next year.
19) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Tis The Season - This is my all time favorite Holiday scent from BBW. I literally buy everything in this scent - candle, hand soap, everything! I will definitely repurchase it next year.
20) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Hydrating - This is my first time using the Hydrating primer (Ive gone through multiple tubes of the Original & the Light) and I liked this! My friend gave it to me and at first I thought it wasnt going to work since I have oily skin but it kept me matte and kept me hydrated at the same time. Im not sure if it would work for me in the summer but I would definitely consider purchasing this for the winter months next year.
21) Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap in Tis The Season - Obviously Im going to repurchase this.
22) Bath & Body Works Shower Gel in Paris Nights - This was a limited edition scent and I loved it! It was musky and smelled just like the Jimmy Choo perfume. If you can find this scent during the semi-annual sales, get it! I would repurchase it but I have the Jimmy Choo perfume, shower gel, and lotion so I think Im good for awhile lol
23) Origins GinZing Eye Cream - I had a love hate relationship with this product. My dark circles are one of my main concerns so that means theyre pretty bad. This eye cream brightened them in some lights but at other times it looked like there was nothing there. This definitely didnt treat the problem, just mask it. I did like how it looked at times but Im going to look for something better. I would only recommend this if youre dark circles arent that bad.
24) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Rollerball - This is one of my favorite scents! I own the full size and will probably always have it in my collection. Its the classic fresh, citrus scent.
25) Lady Gaga Fame Rollerball - Love this scent! I also have the full size of this one. I think everyone knows what this smells like. I think once I finish my full size bottle, I wont repurchase since after awhile, all celebrity perfumes start to smell the same.
26) Benefit Bad Gal Lash - This is the second sample size Ive gone through of this mascara and I just dont like it! I think its too dry and the brush literally does nothing. Dont waste your money on the full size!
27) Dior Diorshow Extase - I really liked this mascara! This sample size lasted me like an entire month! At first it gave me a really natural look but after awhile (once it became a little clumpier) I liked it even more. I would definitely purchase this once I finish more mascaras I have in my stash.
28) Make Up Forever HD Powder - This was a sample size that lasted me about a month (Ive already gone through a full size that lasted me for years!) and I love this. I use it every morning to set my make up. Dont use it if youre going to take pictures because it does give the white cast but in person it looks amazing! I have travel size that is bigger than this so that will probably last me the entire year. I highly recommend this!
29) Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Deluxe Sample - I got this in a perfume sampler, and I actually have another one in the same size so you will probably see this again next month, then I will be forced to use the full size one I have lol
30) Dior Addict Eau Fraiche - This kind of smelled like baby powder to me. I didnt like it.
31) Dior Addict Eau Delice - I liked this one much more. Its musky but fruity - but I dont like it enough to purchase it.
32) Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale - Hated this. It made my favorites once when I first started using it. Luckily I did my research and got one of the two shades that actually showed up. It gave a really nice flushed look but then the product just got gross. It wasnt bouncy anymore and I felt like it was dirty because it had my fingerprints on it lol Dont buy this.
33) NARS blush duo in Orgasm & Super Orgasm - I got this in a set and I love Orgasm. It is the cult favorite and I will always have it in my collection. I already have a back up of Orgasm. Super Orgasm was a pain. The glitter is just way too chunky for me. Definitely pick up Orgasm - Pass on the Super Orgasm.
34) Shiseido Pureness Oil-Control Blotting Paper - I got this in a Birchbox as well. These are way overpriced. Just get the Clean & Clear ones, theyre exactly the same and only a fraction of the cost.
35) Clinique Almost Lipstick in Flirty Honey - This gave the slightest hint of color. It was nice and subtle but I feel like tinted lip balms are more beneficial. This didnt dry out my lips or anything but I just think tinted lip balms give that same hint of color plus extra. This was given to me and I wouldnt purchase.
36) Lip Ice Color Gloss - I got this for free at Sasa in Hong Kong. It was the cutest little lip gloss that I kept in my purse. It was just like any other lip gloss tube. It looked clear and made my lips look extra glossy. Luckily it wasnt sticky but I wouldnt purchase it since these lip glosses are all the same and this would probably be hard for me to find here in the States.
37) Dior HydraLife BB Eye Crème in Beige Lumiere - I NEVER include foil samples because theyre usually gone between 1-3 uses but this BB Eye Cream lasted me over a month! Crazy! I only used it in the morning since it was tinted and I must say I really liked it! I think this paired with a good eye cream really helps. I would definitely purchase this in the future but I would have to save up! (Luckily I have another foil sample I can use until then)
38) Revlon Grow Luscious Eye Liner in Onyx - Ive lost count of how many of these Ive gone through but I love this product. Now Im not sure if this helps my lashes, or if its my biotin, but I love the dark black shade and its pigmentation. Even if its not doing anything for my lashes, it is a great black eyeliner that lasts all day.
39) LOccitane Hand Cream - I kept this sample in my purse and it was amazing! I would definitely purchase this. Im not crazy about the scent (Im sure they have more I could choose from) but it made my hands so soft and kept them hydrated with this cold air. I highly recommend this if youre suffering from dry skin.
40) Bath & Body Works Wallflower Bulb in Marshmallow Fireside - This is one of my favorite scents as well from BBW. I will forever repurchase this one as well. I swear if they made a lotion of this stuff, I would wear it all year round! lol
41) Bath & Body Works Wallflower Bulb in Leaves - Another cult favorite. I always end up purchasing this every year.
42) Bath & Body Works Wallflower Bulb in Tis The Season - Are you surpsied?
Wow! I think this is the first time Ive gone past 40 empties in a month! And this took me like 2 hours to write lol Hopefully I can finish a lot of products in March as well (Usually after a month like this, I have a sad amount the next month)
What did you finish in February? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com