Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`ve been putting off writing this post since for a long time since I never thought I`d have time and be patient enough to post about it, but finally here I am getting to it. these were all clothes I got for Hanukkah, back in December, 3 months ago! yes , can you say overdue?! anyway here`s what I got, they actually are all from Free People lol!:
- <strong> a green knit cropped sweater
- a beige striped knit sweater
- a light pink ruffle dress
- a floral dress with lace on the sides
- a black & floral tunic type dress that opens in the front bottom so you have to wear something underneath
- a dark pink tribal print loose top
- a white top with flower -lace detailing
- a blue and purple button dress shirt
- 3 bandeaus, in pink, beige with flowers, and light purple
- a pink lace sheer crop top
- a white tank top with paisley cut design on the back
- a cropped ivory peacoat </strong>
I really love everything I got, they are all such cute items! Free people sometimes has some strange clothes, but sometimes they do have some really nice items!
so what do you think of my haul? which pieces do you like the best? do you own anything from free people?
*pictures are mine!