Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Who dosen`t love a blog sale? I know I do! But do you actually purchase from blog sales? I do! I normally don`t go looking for blog sales, I just kinda let them find me haha. As we all know, Youtube is an amazing universe when it comes to all things beauty, and there are some amazing beauty gurus. One of my favorites is ayeeDreamer, I love watching all of her videos! And from time to time, she has blog sales...and she usually has AMAZING items for sale. Last week, she announced her most recent blog sale and made a little "sneak peek"...I was instantly hooked! Right away, I went and looked. I think it`s safe to say that I hit the JACKPOT! And her prices are so incredibly reasonable, she sanitizes EVERYTHING before it ships, and the shipping is fast! I paid via Paypal on Saturday, and I got my package today! Yay! I will include the link to her blog below, she updates items constantly. I will list everything I purchased, and I will include the price AND whether the product is new or how much product is remaining! Enjoy!
1. Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish: $6 *80% left* - I`ve heard and read really great things about this product, but never convinced myself to actually order it. I think $6 for 80% of product is a great deal! It`s meant to control oily skin
2. Make Up Forever "Set": $50 *All brand new (without box)except foundation, which has 85% left* - We all know MUFE is REALLY expensive, the average price per product is $20-40 each. I already love the foundation, but I wanted to try the other products! The "set" included:
* MUFE HD Invisible Foundation in shade #120
* MUFE Smoky Lash Extra Black mascara
* MUFE Full Cover Concealer in shade #6
* MUFE Full Cover Concealer in shade #7
3. Benefit Stay Don`t Stray Primer: $5 *85% left* - I`ve used this as a deluxe sample and I loved it, so naturally, I had to add this to my collection!
4. Dior Black Out Mascara in Kohl Black: $8 *Brand new in box* - When I saw the price, and the fact that it was brand new...I just had to buy this! I`ve always wanted to try this mascara!
5. MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 Set: $10 (lipstick had been swatched twice, and lipgloss has 60% left) - I`m a sucker for MAC, and I actually don`t own this lipstick or lipgloss so this was a great deal! The set included:
* MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick
* MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipgloss
6. MAC Everything "Set": $60 *a few items are brand new in the box,
and a few have just been swatched* - This set looked way to good to be true, but I immediately snagged this up! This "set" came with (7) items and a generous sample! The set included:
* MAC Opulash Optimum Black Mascara *brand new in box*
* MAC Lustre Lipstick in Marquised` *brand new in box*
* MAC Lipglass in Emancipation *only swatched once*
* MAC Amplified Lipstick in Saint Germain *has 60% left, other 40% was depotted*
* MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion *only swatched once*
* MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood *brand new in box*
* MAC Eye Kohl in "I Get No Kick" *only swatched once, still in box*
* MAC Paint Pot sample (forgot the name, sorry!)
*all images are my own, do not steal*
As you can see, I am VERY happy with every single item I purchased! I`m not afraid to buy from a blog sale at all, I think they are a great way to try new products or to buy the products you already love...at a fraction of the price!
Have you purchased from a blog sale?