Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
About a week ago, I found out that Aeropostale was having a pretty big sale on their clothing, specifically a few items that were extremely reduced so I wanted to take advantage of the offer before it went away!
It is these Aeropostale jackets with the style name of "A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket".
They are ORIGINALLY $119.50 but was REDUCED to only $20.00!!! How insane is that?!
I have been needing these type of puffy jackets since it does get cold in Southern California in the evening and at night. I didn`t know what sizes would look best or fit best on me, and I didn`t feel like driving to Aeropostale to try it on so I decided to just order a bunch of random sizes. If anything, I can return/exchange. I was also planning on giving these jackets to my sister (who goes to school in the East Coast so it does get cold!) and my mom (who gets cold very easily).
I did not want to take repeated pictures of the items I got because I basically ended up getting the same jackets, in different colors, and some of the same color but with different sizing. The pictures shown are showing at least one of each style/color that I got. Here goes!!!
1) <strong>A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket in "Black"</strong> - Medium, $20.00
2) <strong>A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket in "Red Classic"</strong> - Small, $20.00
3) <strong>A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket in "Navy Night"</strong> - XLarge, $20.00
4) <strong>A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket in "Navy Night"</strong> - Large, $20.00
5) <strong>A87 Authentic Puffer Jacket in "Floral White"</strong> - Small, $20.00
I then got a striped V-Neck Sweater. They are the same style but I got them in two sizes because I plan on giving one to my sister! They were ORIGINALLY $44.50 but REDUCED to $12.00!
6) <strong>Bar Stripe V-Neck Sweater "Navy Night"</strong> - Small, $12.00
7) <strong>Bar Stripe V-Neck Sweater "Navy Night"</strong> - Medium, $12.00
<strong>*GRAND TOTAL* after taxes: $133.61</strong>
If you think about it, that`s pretty crazy because I got $686.50 worth of stuff for only $133.61, the price of a little more than one of those A87 Puffer Jackets!
What color of the jacket do you guys like? I`m really liking the red and the white and sort of leaning towards keeping both.