Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Luuuxers! Today has been such a fortunate and happy day which is why I`ve had so many things to post about! It has been such a fun day I received my ELF package in mail (along with my Human Geography book, ugh) and this post is about what I recieved! So if you didn`t know, I won a giveaway from tahghg123 on Youtube and I got a $25 e-Gift Card for the website ELF which is what I spent. Since I had the $25 gift card, I ended up getting all of these products for $1.95 because I had to pay shipping instead of using the shipping code! I did have a good reason to not use the shipping code though, because instead I entered the code "SUNKISSED" and got a free bag containing $120 worth of ELF products for free :) It was part of their promotion that I was super happy about! If you didn`t notice, I labeled the picture of all the products that I got for free in the Sunkissed set but I`ll list them below as well!
What I Got:
- <strong>Essential 12 Piece Brush Set $12</strong>
- <strong>Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Strawberry $1</strong>
- <strong>Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Raspberry $1</strong>
- <strong>Eyelid Primer in Sheer $1</strong>
- <strong>Little Black Beauty Book in Warm $5</strong>
Now here`s what was in the 10-Piece Sunkissed Summer Set:
- <strong>Makeup Bag/ Clutch</strong>
- <strong>Lotion Wipes in Vanilla & Coconut</strong>
- <strong>All Over Cover Stick in Golden Peach</strong>
- <strong>Bronzing Brush</strong>
- <strong>Eyeshadow Brush</strong>
- <strong>Eyelid Primer in Sheer</strong>
- <strong>Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Honey Dew</strong>
- <strong>Waterproof Eyeliner Pen</strong>
- <strong>Waterproof Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara</strong>
- <strong>Nail Polish (No Name)</strong>
- <strong>Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn</strong>
So that`s all I got! I`m so glad that I got 10 extra pieces because of the SUNKISSED promotion! I`m so excited to try all of these products, especially because I have never tried ELF before!
Haha by the way, this is my first time using HTML so hopefully it turns out okay and works ;)
What do you think of ELF products?
<cite>*pictures are mine*</cite>