Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
What you`ll need:
Betty Crocker vanilla cake mix
Betty Crocker Vanilla icing
plastic spatula (the green one in the pic)
3 different food coloring.
3 cake different sized cake tins (small, medium, large for the tiers!)
bowls (for mixing)
sprinkles (or any topping)
1. Put all the cake mix into a large bowl, add the 2 eggs and 1/3 cup of water and stir untill the cake mix is smooth( add more water if you have to)
2. When your done striing, evenly add cake mix to each tin.
3. Take the food coloring and add a couple drops to each tin, then stir until the color is evened out
4. Put the tins in the oven( which should be pre-heated according to the time on the box of cake mix)
5. When the cake layers are made, take them out of the oven and put them aside to cool.
6. Take the biggest layer and use the spatula to ice the top of it. take the medium and small and do the same.
7. When your done puting icing inbetween the layers and on top of the cake, ice it all around, decorate with the topping of your choice :)
Voila! A fun and colorful cake for any occasion :D
ps. special thanks to a member who helped to point out a mistake
respect copyright rules when adding content