Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Of course, a quesadilla is one of the simplest recipes because it requires very little ingredients and is quick! But one of my favorite things about quesadillas is that you can totally personalize and add ingredients and I`m going to show you have to make a great cheesy and crispy quesadilla!
1) Heat up a cast iron frying pan (medium high )
2) Add a drizzle of oil onto the pan
3) Place a large tortilla on the pan
4) Flip it around a couple of times, and air pockets should form
5) When air pockets form, add a handful of grated cheese all over the tortilla
6)Add whatever you want to the quesadilla, like tomatoes, green onions, mushrooms, cooked chicken, green pepper, honestly, whatever you like!
7) Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan
8) The quesadilla should brown and viola!
Very easy, but hopefully you learned some tips and tricks on how to make a cheesy and crispy quesadilla!
Image is mine :)