Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
With school starting again this semester, I found myself a lot more busy than during the summer months. Since I don`t have a lot of time to make filling snacks, I now resort to quick and semi-filling smoothies. I find that smoothies are super fast to make and they fill you up for quite some time before you need to fuel your brain again. One of my favourite smoothies to make is the Strawberry Banana one. It`s super tasty and healthy! And you can make it in six easy steps!
-Blender (I used the Magic Bullet)
-One or two bananas
-Milk (or alternative such as soy milk, almond milk or water)
1) Wash the strawberries and let them dry.
2) Take the strawberries and put them in the blender.
3) Chop the bananas into smaller pieces and add them to the blender.
4) Fill the blender with one cup of milk.
5) Blend everything together.
6) Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Feel free to choose different fruits and add additional things in like nuts and powder.
I hope you enjoy this simple and healthy smoothie recipe. If you got yourself a Magic Bullet, you can blend any smoothie you want and take it on the go with you!
What`s your favourite smoothie?
*Picture belongs to me*