Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This article can also be intended for those who are planning to buy a DSLR Camera especially beginners.
DSLR camera, and any model brand, intended as a professional camera that is able to provide the performance and quality of the images is high. This type of camera is for photographers who understand the basic photography, and when used correctly it will give satisfactory results. Compared with the usual pocket camera, the camera DSLR have advantages in terms of performance such as high-speed shooting, SHUTTER a short lag, the accuracy of the measurements in the light (metering) and manual setting available abundant. In each camera DSLR there is a similarity in their own standards to distinguish them from ordinary pocket camera, such as:
Has a large sensor Has Module an accurate to auto focus The viewfinder image obtained directly from the lens Wear SHUTTER mechanical There is a mirror that can be up and down while taking
When the first DSLR camera will find it to be a difficult time. First is to measure the ability of self, both in terms of funds and ability. For beginners who already understand basic photography and has a number of funds, to begin considering DSLR entry level (beginner). For professionals who will make a DSLR camera as a means of looking for money camera requires a more sophisticated and able to support the needs of users. DSLR cameras are generally used in professional photo studios that are combined with other devices such as flash with the cable system. The camera is also used professional journalists who require high-speed, or the ability of resistance against various extreme weather conditions. Therefore, the first set in a position where we will have to purchase a DSLR camera.
Basically, select the camera is a retired art and experience, in which decisions will be to provide satisfaction and a mistake in choosing to make possible upset and regret. But in the case chose DSLR camera for beginners, a person deemed to have enough to understand the basic photography, so that at least able to identify the advantages and limitations of each option available. This is the advice that I can submit:
1. No camera is the better than other. Each DSLR camera, though for beginners, is designed to be used as a serious camera equipped with an advanced feature. Irrespective of brand, standard specifications of the camera DSLR beginners generally the same.
2. The key is the professional photography of the lens. DSLR camera is a determination on the photographs, but the quality and the impression of a professional image obtained from the type of lens attached. It is more difficult (and more expensive) lenses explore favorite rather than the camera body DSLR. The camera often used the reduced value of selling the return, while the lenses tend to be durable and can be withdrawn investment.
3. In selecting DSLR first recognize the features and specification, return to our needs, whether it needs to features and specifications offered. Do not until you pay more for features that are not needed.
4. Do not expect the extra features and high specifications on the camera DSLR beginners. Determine the quality of the price. Sorry to say, but this should be recognized that even though there may not concur. When want the best quality of a DSLR camera, which the specifications and features that it has is that one class, the price should be paid much higher than the beginner DSLR features are standard and specification.
Now try to answer the questions which later this will be your own will be able to decide where the camera of your choice:
1. Do you prefer a DSLR camera with a CCD sensor (Nikon, Pentax) or CMOS (Canon)?
2. Do you need a resolution sensor up to 10 megapixel (Canon)?
3. Do you need a stabilizer in the body (Pentax) or in the lens (Nikon, Canon)?
4. Would you like to see more on the status of a small LCD screen to the top of the camera (Pentax) or does not object to the view all the information on the main LCD screen (Nikon, Canon)?
5. Wheres the third best have economize, the size of the handgrip looks comfortable, the layout of the buttons that neat and logical, and the body material (plastic) that feel strong?
6. Do you object to the lack of motor auto focus on the body (Nikon)?7. How many point auto focus that you need? Only three are enough (Nikon), nine-point (Canon) or up to eleven point (Pentax)?
8. Do you object to the lack of spot metering options (Canon)?
9. Do you object to the lack of options bracketing (Nikon)?
10.Do you need is a flash sync up to 1 / 500 seconds (Nikon)?
11.Do you like lithium battery (Nikon, Canon) or alkaline (Pentax)?
At least, we need to understand, identify the advantages and limitations of the existing camera, and take into account other factors (such as after-sales, convenience / availability of the lens options and accessories), then select the ideal DSLR no longer be difficult. Choose the one you like, attach the lens, and start taking.
Get Cheap DSLR Camera, visit to http://www.cameralocker.com
About the Author
Use and distribution of this article is subject to our Publisher Guidelines
whereby the original authors information and copyright must be included.
Article by Saifuddin