Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It has been a while since I made a post on a how to eye makeup, I am sorry!
Yesterday I created this purple and gold eye makeup on my good friend Heylan. This eye makeup will look great on all eye colors but especially good on green eyes! This eye makeup definitely isn`t a look to wear when visiting grandma but a very nice and subtle dramatic eye. It is a very wearable color eye makeup.
GET THE LOOK:
1. prime lids
2. Apply a light brown to the crease. I used soft brown by MAC
3. apply a red brown more precisely in the crease. I used brown script by MAC. You really want this color to pop. It goes beautiful with the purple.
4. Apply a a very dark brown to only half of the crease, don`t take it all in., I used embark by MAC. This color is perfect because it has that purple plum undertone so it went nicely with the purple.
5. Apply a very vibrant bluish purple. The color I used is from the Vice 2 palette by urbandecay. The shade is betrayal. I used my mac fix plus on my eyeshadow brush the make the color pop sen more.
6. Go back with the brown script and blend. Like I said, you really want that brown to show through.
7. Apply a deep dark purple to the outer part of the eye. I used the color VICE from the Vice Palette 1.
8. Apply a champagne gold to the tear duct, and then bring it up a little and blend it with the purple.
9. Apply embark to the lower lash line.
10. Apply a red brown eyeliner, or black it doesn`t matter. I applied costa riche by MAC.
11. This is optional but I put a little bit of gold glitter liner on the bottom tear duct. Mine is from urban decay.
12. Apply eye liner and mascara.
13. fill in brows. This is important because the look is very dramatic and you don`t want your eyebrows to be light.
14. Apply a light creme as a highlight under your brow bone. I used brûlée by MAC.
and that completes the look! I know it is a lot of steps but it is so worth it! I absolutely LOVED this look. It is just so glamorous and beautiful. I hope you try it out and let me know if you like it!