Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
hey beauties! today i am here to save your life (and time) from the crisis of the hassle of removing GLITTER nail polish! you can use this same method when removing any polish, it doesn`t necessarily have to be glitter!
things you will need (as pictured above):
cotton balls/rounds pads
nail polish remover
1. with your scissors, cut your aluminum foil into strips as little or big as you desire
2. put a dab of nail polish remover onto the cotton ball or the cotton pad
3. place the wet cotton onto the aluminum foil (as shown in the picture above)
4. place the cotton ball on your desired nail and roll the aluminum foil around your finger (as shown in the picture above)
5. wait approx. 5 minutes or so and unroll the aluminum foil and take off the cotton ball and you are done!!
NOTE: if your glitter polish does not come all the way off, no worries... this method will make it A LOT easier to wipe off the glitter instead by dissolving the polish!
i hope i helped!! ^.^
*pictures are taken by me. please do not use without permission*