Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Tie dye... that`s right! I absolutely love tie dying my old t shirts because it definitely gives it a new look and tie-dying is such a fun thing to do with your friends. so my friends and I, set up a tie dye day where we just tie-dyed our plain t-shirts.
First things first, buy a tie dye kit, they are pretty inexpensive depending on where you get it, i recommend walmart or michaels!
How to create certain designs:
Bulleye (The I Heart Spring Break as will as the last top)
1. Pinch the center of the shirt
2. Make it into a torpedo (Best way to describe it! Lol!)
3. Rubber band off sections, about 3-4 inches with different colors
4. Squirt different colors onto each section, one color at a time
To create the coiled look, the blue shirt:
1. Grab the center of the top and pinch it
2. Wrap the rest of the shirt around the center that you pinched (like a cinnamon bun or coil)
3. Rubber band the shirt (diagonally, make pizza like pieces)
4. Tie die each piece
And there you have it.
You re-vamped a plain shirt :) Sorry if my directions are confusing, but I tried my best to explain it and hope you try it out!
Image is mine