Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
*Pictures are mine*
Okay, so I wanted to get creative with my nails so I did this nail look on them! It`s kind of out there, but it involves pink and glitter (which are two of my favorite things!) Here`s how to do this look:
1. Apply a base coat, I used OPI natural nail strengthener.
2. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) Paint your nails with two coats of white nail polish. The first one I used was Sally Hansen hard as nails in Platinum, then went over it with Sinful Colors in Snow Me White.
3. Then for your ring finger, use a neutral/pink color. I applied 4 coats of OPI`s Bubble Bath.
4. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) Take a sheer pink color and paint 3/4 of your nail, so some white it showing by the cuticle. I used a Revlon nail polish in Pink Chiffon.
5. For the ring finger take that same pink color and create a french tip with it, (a bit bigger than you would normally do) also, make it opaque, this might take a couple layers.
6. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) take that same pink color and paint the upper 1/2 with it, you will start to see the gradient.
7. Create the icing for your cupcake on your ring finger, it depends on you how you want it shaped. I used the Sinful Colors Snow Me White nail polish for this.
8. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) take that pink color and paint the upper 1/4 with it, the gradient will be complete after that.
9. For your ring finger find a darker pink color and create the lines on your cupcake wrapper. I used Art Deco in the color Baby Pink.
10. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) take a sheer iridescent shimmer polish and do how many coats you like. I used an ELF polish in the color Twinkle, I applied three coats.
11. Take a colorful pure glitter polish and paint that on top of the icing to create sprinkles. I used a Spoiled nail polish in Trust Fund Baby.
12. (For all fingers besides your ring finger) Do a dark pink/purple glitter tip. I used a Maybelline nail polish in Twinkle Pink.
13. Take a q-tip and a red nail polish and put a cherry on top of your cupcake. I used an ELF nail polish, and it doesn`t have a name.
14. Finally use a top coat, I used Seche Vite.
Hope you enjoyed this!