Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. Apply a base coat to your nails. This will help the polish adhere to the nails and keep the design lasting longer. Once the base coat is dry, put scotch tape around the skin surrounding your nails to prevent a mess.
2. Take out as many colors that you want in the design. This is rather polish consuming, so choose carefully.
3. Fill a bowl with filtered water. Make sure it`s room temperature, or keep the water out for an hour or two.
4. The marbling process will ruin the bowl. Select carefully.
5. Choose a polish and take out the wand. Don`t try to remove the polish drop on the tip of the brush. Hold it over the bowl, and the drop will fall in, and quickly move across the water`s surface.
6. Do the same with another polish, and drop the polish in the center of the other polish.
7. Keep alternating until desired levels are achieved.
8. Taking a toothpick, divide the design in two.
9. Make as many lines in the design as wanted.
10. When done, dip nail into bowl, and take out.
11. The design should be printed onto nail.
12. Repeat steps for all the other nails and clean up around them with a cotton bud dipped in polish remover.
I hope you enjoyed this please comment!